New Football Team

Evening people,

This is my first post so be gentle with me!

I am starting a new football team up which will play their games at the new league in Penistone(6/7 a side), it is ideal for those of us based at the north side of the city and as their will be people travelling from all around Sheffield there is always the opportunity for a lift there.

The games will be played on a Thursday night from the second week in May, in addition to this we are wanting to meet up a few times before for a couple of practice games. So if you already play in a team is there any chance we could arrange a friendly? Also if you are wanting to start playing football for a new team please get in touch as we will need a few more players.

Cheers

Rich

Right then people, apologies for not getting back to you sooner.

We are looking to arrange a friendly match/get together Sunday 8th, maybe around 7:30ish at Goals on Norfolk Park, if you can make it that would be brilliant, let me know if you can.

Thanks very much for the interest and replies.

That would be brilliant Corker, like I say we are looking at Sunday 8th so if we could work round that date that would be really good

Not a problem atall m8, just get in touch with me on here or if my inbox is full just drop me a message on my tips thread on the Sheffield footy section..

When it comes to helping get footy teams up and running im always willing to help you out, after all it is the beautiful game lol..

Archived