Should "pet" ownership be phased out. ?

Dont come round to my house and try to remove my dog. I'll sic him on you.I bet you're one of these people who'se always complaining to the law about barking dogs or neighbours cats crapping in the yard :D

I am one of these complainers, I have barking dogs near me which make a noise for hours on end disturbing my quality of life. I am constantly on to the council about them but little gets done. There is dog crap all over some pavements. What sort of civilised society should put up with dog ****e being left on the pavements and in parks. It is beyond me why anyone wants to share their home with a filthy animal . The number of times I.see people touch their dog, let it lick them etc and then they consume food is unbelievable.

I would not miss a world without dogs

This thread is about pets. Not just dogs.

Dogs are the ones which cause the most nuisance to others, I am not usually.woken by meowing cats or treading in budgie ****e. Toddlers tend not to get savaged by vicious hamsters.

Dogs are the ones which cause the most nuisance to others, I am not usually.woken by meowing cats or treading in budgie ****e. Toddlers tend not to get savaged by vicious hamsters.

Why would you be treading in crap if you are asleep? :huh:

I think you will find Hamsters bite a lot more people than dogs do.

My daughter's hamster nearly had my bloody arm off at the elbow !

Why would you be treading in crap if you are asleep? :huh:

I think you will find Hamsters bite a lot more people than dogs do.

A nip from a hamster is hardly the same as being flung around in the jaws of a powerful dog unless you know different, maybe there is a new breed of sheffield pit bull hamster used in late night fights in secret locations where large sums of money are wagered. Thick hard chavs will be seen with them straining at the leash.

Why associate a dangerous hamster with a pit bull? The Rhodesian ridgeback is a far more powerful dog for example.

A nip?. It's not a nip. It's a bite. If a toddler is bitten by a hamster it will still be distressed. We are going wildly off topic though.

Archived