Religious people, Do you believe dinosaurs ever existed?

If you do then doesn't this contradict the evidence in the Bible / Koran that Adam and Eve were the first inhabitants?

In a word, yes... There are skeletons of them, so obviously they existed... Do you think that 'religious people' have never been to the natural history museum? Also, I think your knowledge of the bible is a bit sketchy... There are at least three creation tales in genesis...

I believe in hard evidence, not fairy tales.

Btw, it's a stupid question, they existed, it's irrefutable and only an idiot would question it.

this is true.

however i like to think the bibles version of events is the simple version for a simpler time.

the 7 days thing, time is relative, a day to a god could be a billion milion years?

no opinion on the koran.

In a word, yes... There are skeletons of them, so obviously they existed... Do you think that 'religious people' have never been to the natural history museum? Also, I think your knowledge of the bible is a bit sketchy... There are at least three creation tales in genesis...

Do any of them mention dinosaurs though?

Archived