Religious people, Do you believe dinosaurs ever existed?

I believe the Ten Commandments while impossibel for the average human being to follow completely are a good guide to living a decent enough life.

If I was to be judged, people would say that I lived my life according to the teachings of religion.

However, I'm not religious at all. I just live my life according to what I think is right.

Maybe it coincides with what the god botherers would try to ram down our throats.

But it just seems to me to be the right way to live.

There is no god. Why can't they understand this?

The way I live is a result of evolution, so that we can get on as a society. Nothing whatsoever to do with a ficticious god figure.

Religion has got a lot to answer for. :mad:

I never had any problem in believing in dinosaurs, evolution etc even as a churchgoing Christian.

Seems to me that there's an unhealthy number of people about eho seem to want to police what other folk think.

Like a certain religion that plays the Blasphemy card at every verse end and beginning?

If you do then doesn't this contradict the evidence in the Bible / Koran that Adam and Eve were the first inhabitants?

How important is history, a lot of people revert back to their childhood but millions of years ago, how significant is it other than another useless university degree and who generally cares. They could tell us any type of rubbish and get well paid fot it, look at the long hair scotsman who wanders here and there with his man bag.

What if,when god created the earth,he also created within it a fake pre-history full of fossils,dinosaur bones,evidence of visits from aliens etc. in order to test our beleif in the bibles version of creation? Crafty monkey that god bloke!

Did god create himself ?, Grahame would know.

I talk to some intelligent people who also claim to be creationists. I have no reasson to doubt them. They tend to be; American, Pastors of some description, Republican to the extreme and climate-change deniers. They also believe Jesus is coming back some time soon. They send me links to AIG as if that will convert me to their stupidity.

There are people in the Senate who believe this stuff. Look no further than Sarah Palin. It is rife out there.

Archived