Religious people, Do you believe dinosaurs ever existed?

i think all religions should be banned, they have caused more wars in their name than anything else ever, the would would be a lot more nicer place without it

don't believe me, go look at your history!!

Think you need to study the 20th century a bit more and the ideologies that governed countries like Russia/China to name just two.

These were not religious in any way.

Think you need to study the 20th century a bit more and the ideologies that governed countries like Russia/China to name just two.

These were not religious in any way.

and how many wars have Russia/China started? errr none!!!

Russia was invaded by Germany in the 2nd world was, China was invaded by Japan!!

i think all religions should be banned, they have caused more wars in their name than anything else ever, the would would be a lot more nicer place without it

don't believe me, go look at your history!!

I've looked at my history and I have the photos and I can't believe some of the pictures are me, so where do I go now.?.

Neither of which were done in the name of religion.

German Arian race, the swastika was a religious symbol!!, Japan was because they thought their emperor was a god on earth so they would follow his orders to their death, thats why kamakazi pilots were recruited because they were told they would go to the great palace in the sky for serving their emperor!!

German Arian race, the swastika was a religious symbol!!, Japan was because they thought their emperor was a god on earth so they would follow his orders to their death, thats why kamakazi pilots were recruited because they were told they would go to the great palace in the sky for serving their emperor!!

They should have had 40,000,000 Kamikazi pilots, would have saved the bombs.:hihi:

Hitler was a (self proclaimed) christian but the swastika was a stolen and perversed version of the buddhist symbol. The difference is that one is a mirror image of the other.

Dinosaurs lived long before humans.

Odd that they are not mentioned in any religious texts (even though these "religious texts" purport to explain the origin of the universe - and it's contents - yet fails to mention a selection of animals that roamed the planet for millions of years, compared to a miserable few thousand that human beings have been here).

Odd that they are not mentioned in any religious texts (even though these "religious texts" purport to explain the origin of the universe - and it's contents - yet fails to mention a selection of animals that roamed the planet for millions of years, compared to a miserable few thousand that human beings have been here).

They are correct and all non believers are stupid remember, i sorry but the excuse "we are doing it for our beliefs" does NOT wash, like i said before, and yes its controversial but so are they, all religion should be banned, thats the only way that this planet and its population will ever move forward as a species and fulfill our potential

Archived