Dog attacks on kids, why's it always a Staffy?

Same reason its always a well hard CHAV scum bag who ownes them.

For once Im in agreement with you about something, not all staffies are viscious, not all staffy owners are bad, but a significant number of delinquents who want to own a dog choose one that has an aggressive appearance.

Ps: and 'train' it accordingly

But as I said, the real numbers for (for example) Jack Russells is far far higher, but the attacks don't tend to be particularly severe, so they are vastly underreported. Been bitten by one myself, didn't make the papers!

oh im not against staffys i just wanted to look and see - there are some reports on other breeds but not everyone reports it or takes photos of there maulled body parts or children to make the papers your correct on that

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1379622/Dog-attack-Staffordshire-bull-terrier-mauls-girl-7-chewing-eyelid-exposing-skull.html

I see that once again a child has been savaged by a vicious dog and yet again it's the usual breed, a staffordshire bull terrier. Why do staffy apologists always insist that their dog is harmless when it's always the same breed that's savaging innocent children? It has to be time for the government to seriously clamp down on dangerous dogs and ban people from keeping breeds such as staffies as pets!

I call it ignorance. In most cases the dog is not a Staffy but a mongrel. I seriously doubt anyone with a Stafford would pay £500+ then treat it in such a way and leave it in such a situation where it would attack someone.

It is about time people/press learnt to tell the difference between a Stafford and a mongrel that has a bit of Stafford in it.

[EDIT] As for showing a Stafford seeming being aggressive. That is just trying to drum up hatred toward the breed. The Daily Mail should hang their heads in shame.

Archived