The campaign to remove the :loopy: smiley from SF

It is time to ban the :loopy:smiley from SF.  

105 members have voted

1. 1. It is time to ban the :loopy:smiley from SF.

• Yes
    • No

oh come on!!! is it really offensive to people with mental illness or infirmity, have you asked them if it offends?

So what do we ban next ?

:D - offensive to people with big teeth, or..

:gag: - offensive to people with one eye bigger than the other

Actually those two combined remind of me of my dead grandad who sadly dies choking on his over sized false teeth. RIP Grandad tombstones

Seems to be from the thread, that members of the gay scene want to ban it and straights aren`t bothered.

Take from that what you will.

I can't take anything from that. Which are the members of the gay scene? And which are the straights? And, how can you tell? (no loopy, because of course I wouldn't use it as it's a tool of the, well, inadequate which, I'm, er, not).

That would be against forum rules, as you should know.

Next question; is the fact that random insults are banned on this forum, part of the reason for its huge popularity in Sheffield; or would it do even better if they were allowed, or even actively encouraged?

Rules are made to be broken, most insults are made in fun. Some of the threads on here are so boring they are like a University Debating Society.

I have had a few bans, as you should know, but my humour is alive and well. :hihi:

Archived