New Zing Vaa Ecclesall Road

royalscam

• 2 weeks later...
Go up the road, the Hong Kong Garden near the Banner pub is much better anyway.

I always liked the New Zing Vaa as the food is far tastier than the other Chinese takeaways nearby. I haven't been for a couple of months, but I'll be watching for smaller portion sizes nest time. It always used to be that one special fried rice and a meat dish was enough food for two people.

I always liked the New Zing Vaa as the food is far tastier than the other Chinese takeaways nearby. I haven't been for a couple of months, but I'll be watching for smaller portion sizes nest time. It always used to be that one special fried rice and a meat dish was enough food for two people.

Same here it is definitely one of the best in Sheffield and absolutely the best in this area. I will also be looking out for smaller portions...don't like the sound of that :-(

Food and gas prices are going up for everyone, either they increase the costs which people moan about, use cheaper ingredients which will loose customers or slightly reduce the portion size, which to be honest is in my opinion the best option. You always eat it all but never actually need to!

• 1 year later...

I have tried Hong Kong Garden when the New Zing Vaa were closed for a holiday and the quality just wasn't as good. I ordered the special chow mein expecting king prawns but was given many shrimps instead. I've been going to New Zing Vaa for a long time and would recommend it if you want a quality chinese takeaway.

Archived