My Pal Whitey what a Lad

old tup

When I was a young Tup back in the middle ages my best pal was old Whitey,we met at school and soon became good mates.Any mischief that was going on we were in the middle of it,we always tried to outdo each other to cause a laugh and have a good time.Every new term the teacher would walk in the class and the first thing he did was make one of us move our books ect. to the back of the class,on no account could we sit together because we were always chuffin about and disrupting the class.Ill tell you one stunt he pulled,one of the prim and proper lady teachers started a nature table and asked us to bring things to school to fill it up.Any way all the kids were queing up with flowers and old birds nests and such,Whitey had a large object wrapped in sacking[What have you brought David]she says,at this he dropped it on the table unwrapped it to reveal a dead horses head he,d found on the tip.The poor woman nearly passed out,it stunk to high heaven,we all nearly urinated with laughing,that was what a daft bugger he was;;;Old Whitey my pal!:loopy::roll::hihi:

When I was a young Tup back in the middle ages my best pal was old Whitey,we met at school and soon became good mates.Any mischief that was going on we were in the middle of it,we always tried to outdo each other to cause a laugh and have a good time.Every new term the teacher would walk in the class and the first thing he did was make one of us move our books ect. to the back of the class,on no account could we sit together because we were always chuffin about and disrupting the class.Ill tell you one stunt he pulled,one of the prim and proper lady teachers started a nature table and asked us to bring things to school to fill it up.Any way all the kids were queing up with flowers and old birds nests and such,Whitey had a large object wrapped in sacking[What have you brought David]she says,at this he dropped it on the table unwrapped it to reveal a dead horses head he,d found on the tip.The poor woman nearly passed out,it stunk to high heaven,we all nearly urinated with laughing,that was what a daft bugger he was;;;Old Whitey my pal!:loopy::roll::hihi:

I once worked with Whitey on a building site and he was smoking a pipe that was upside down i told him thi pipes upside down he said i know i,m trying to give it up?

Archived