Andrew Marr, typical upper-class

He's a highly competent and well regarded journalist and broadcaster - why should the details of his private life be fair game?

I agree with your above quote, but his job his exposing people for such activities, you cannot have one rule for him and other rules for everyone else.

I agree with your above quote, but his job his exposing people for such activities, you cannot have one rule for him and other rules for everyone else.

No it wasn't - his job was exposing newsworthy events not what is essentially a bit of tabloid gossip. He was pretty dim to take out a super-injunction but you can't sack people for lack of 20:20 foresight or no-one would be employed.

I agree with your above quote, but his job his exposing people for such activities.

No it isn't. He's a political journalist, not a gossipmonger. People's private lives are no more business of his than they are of mine, and his private life is no business of anybody's.

Sorry don't agree with that. He's spoken out because he knew the cat's-outta-of-bag. Spoken out now to save face, nothing else.

SACK HIM

he had no need to speak out since he was protected by an injunction and he's hardly upper class.

i really can't see what the problem is

PROMOTE HIM!

Andrew Marr, man made of sticks. Whatever the rights and wrongs of the super injunctions, I find it hard to believe that he found a woman to marry him, let alone another to have an affair with ...

Call me shallow if you must ... but some women are so not picky at all :D

Well if you would care to post an image of yourself and partner we will be able to evaluate the weight of your words

Archived