Andrew Marr, typical upper-class

I'm not angry. I liked this man and valued and trusted his judgement. He seemed right and up-standing.

Now just another lier.

What rubbish. He hasn't made any promises to you personally - you're not his bloody wife! He tokk out an injunction presumably to try and spare his loved ones any further distress, and now, because it's an issue he feels strongly about, he's spoken up.

What's not to admire?

What rubbish. He hasn't made any promises to you personally - you're not his bloody wife! He tokk out an injunction presumably to try and spare his loved ones any further distress, and now, because it's an issue he feels strongly about, he's spoken up.

What's not to admire?

Read my last entry for explanation.

So if he was chairing a debate on single mothers or one on the virtues of marriage do you think you would view his opinion as impartial

If he was chairing a debate, his opinion would be irrelevant. If he was taking one side or the other in it, it would be relevant; I'm not aware of him having done so.

I liked this man and valued and trusted his judgement. He seemed right and up-standing.

Now just another lier.

welcome to the real world, no one, apart from you it seems, is perfect.

the other thing, of course, is that we know nothing about him as a person, he appears on tv once a week for an hour and his job is to put interesting questions to people who, on the whole, are completely uninteresting and he does that rather well.

while someone wouldn't necessarily trust him with their wife, i'm sure they could trust him to report what needs reporting in an appropriate way.

So if he was chairing a debate on single mothers or one on the virtues of marriage do you think you would view his opinion as impartial

Why would the fact that he'd had sex with someone he wasn't married to impair his ability to chair a debate on anything, nevermind the subjects you mention?

Do you find yourself suddenly incapable of doing your job if you've had relations with your wife?

Archived