Andrew Marr, typical upper-class

He thought he had a child to is lover and paid maintenance until it was found it wasn’t his child …………… typical upper class :roll: I suppose he could have gone on Jeremy Kyle and named the woman and child.

Typical of the upper class to pay their way! I don't understand your problem?

The lower classes would have denied anything to do with the child.

Marr has actually spoken out and said he now regrets having had a super injunction taken out. I reckon that must have taken some balls, frankly. Can't see what some people are criticising him for.

They are probably criticising him because he is "Red Andy," and you know what the rightwing thugs on this website are like.

Well if you would care to post an image of yourself and partner we will be able to evaluate the weight of your words
Hooked! :P But that's MY line! He is old and ugly though and would never have got the job if he'd been female, I think that'd be true to say? Although far from upper-class, he's Scottish, as well.

I think what the op is referring to is hypocrisy writ large. Marr's a fully paid up media hack and therefore tarred with the same brush as the rest of them. They're all in the gutter in the end. Using the law to escape the consequences of their own actions when they don't allow others the same privilege is hypocritical to the extreme.

I think what the op is referring to is hypocrisy writ large. Marr's a fully paid up media hack and therefore tarred with the same brush as the rest of them. They're all in the gutter in the end. Using the law to escape the consequences of their own actions when they don't allow others the same privilege is hypocritical to the extreme.

he doesn't have any consequences to escape from though

his affair wouldn't have affected his career, and as far as i know his wife hasn't divorced him

Two football presenters were sacked for making sexist comments off air ( in their private life ) about a female lines person …

Not strictly accurate; they were sacked for making sexist comments about women, as a whole, being universally incapable of understanding football.

he doesn't have any consequences to escape from though his affair wouldn't have affected his career, and as far as i know his wife hasn't divorced him
He's been lucky then. Some wives (and husbands come to that) would have taken it very personally, finding out from the media that their spouse had been having an affair. You must admit that if usually all ends in tears? No wonder he wanted an injunction to cover his tracks. :)

*why am I arguing about this, when I don't even care? bored.com:cool:

Look i'm not saying I'm whiter than white, but I don't appear on TV.

Nothing against the man at all, just another case of the rich having different laws to us mere-mortals.

I don't think it's so much that the rich live by different laws with regards to sexual morality, just that the wealthy can afford to pursue these kinds of injunctions.

Archived