Who is getting rich from our austerity measures !

The secret the Banks DO NOT want you too know....

Is austerity the rich getting richer and the poor paying for it ( poor =is every one else )

Even before we were forced to bail out the banks we were broke , for every pound borrowed from the bank of England we must pay that back with interest ,

The bank of England prints the money then sells the bonds which are either brought by secret overseas buyers or which are purchased by the bank of England ,

We the people are then forced to pay back this huge amount of interest via our taxes or like now which by giving up out health care or other austerity measures , ( this method of paying back what is printed has remained the same since the BoE was created )

Why would the government need to pay interest back to the bank of England ?

All central banks work this way a prime example is how the privately owned and run Federal reserve works , *

Conservatively we owe the bank of England 900 billion*

The interest each year on that is * Approximately 160 billion

With all this austerity we can't even keep up with the interest payments never mind paying back what we loaned to bail out the banks , fight the wars and what was and is forked out to other nations .( correct terminology bribes )

http://www.debtbombshell.com/

*http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=8518

( private federal reserve )

With all this austerity we can't even keep up with the interest payments never mind paying back what we loaned to bail out the banks , fight the wars and what was and is forked out to other nations .( correct terminology bribes )

http://www.debtbombshell.com/

*http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=8518

At least you claiming to be some sort of economic genius makes a change from presenting shedloads of freakstuff on youtube as fact.

What's to be done then?

Shall we ask the giant lizards to bail us out?

Is austerity the rich getting richer and the poor paying for it *( poor =is *every one else )*

possibly, but that's been the case for the last 6000 years.

Conservatively we owe the bank of England 900 billion*

The interest each year on that is * Approximately 160 billion

no we don't. we owe the people who own the bonds that,

all sorts of people own government bonds, even me......

not sure where your interest figure comes from but that would equate to an interest rate of almost 20% rate which it isn't not even broke states like portugal pay that

At least you claiming to be some sort of economic genius makes a change from presenting shedloads of freakstuff on youtube as fact.

What's to be done then?

i'm sure a youtube of fruitloopery will be along shortly

i'm sure a youtube of fruitloopery will be along shortly

Hurrah! I'll find something else to do and save myself the trouble of watching whatever pile of cack he manages to wrench from his cack drenched collection of absudities and ridiculosities....

possibly, but that's been the case for the last 6000 years.

no we don't. we owe the people who own the bonds that,

all sorts of people own government bonds, even me......

not sure where your interest figure comes from but that would equate to an interest rate of almost 20% rate which it isn't not even broke states like portugal pay that

When was the last time you purchased 50 billion worth of bonds ?

There is always interest payable on all our money when it is created out of thin air by central banks such as BoE or fed reserve .

What's to be done then?

The only one banging on about lizards is you and the other sf users who have Spent years and years on this forum pusing offical stories ,

There is always interest payable on all our money when it is created out of thin air by central banks such as BoE or fed reserve .

i never said that interest wasn't payable, just that the figures you presented implies an interest rate of almost 20% which is clearly erroneous.

Archived