Who is getting rich from our austerity measures !

Federal reserve is a private bank

Fed has never been audited

When congress asked fed " were did the bail out money go "

Federal reserve chairman turned around and told the ameican congress you don't need to know !

The problem with this is that you see the Federal Reserve as being like a normal company. It's not - it's a conglomeration of various organisations, some public some private. Added to this is your strange prejudice that the word "private" automatically symbolises something deeply sinister (ironic considering you're obsession with government conspiracies).

Strange how your avatar whent quite after you doubted me about what Brian cox said on tv ,

We had every reason to doubt your addled proclamations! Can I just remind those new to the table that this is a 'conversation' Truthlogic maintains Dr Brain <sp> Cox said on 'Live TV' although, unlike any other conversation ever in the history of his protestations, continually saying 'he said it, he said it' is NOT proof that anything supporting his claim was actually said.

He has, so far, provided not a scrap of evidence to support his claim, and rather asserts it's our responsibility to find the truth.

Summary: Coxie said nothing of the sort. In fact, here's the TRUTH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucfpaqR6EtA&NR=1

Truthlogic. I know you have a two second attention span, but if you'd bothered to watch or actually do any research...

I will happily, as per your 'bet' accept your password now. Please PM it to me...

Archived