Who is getting rich from our austerity measures !

Look this is not a personal attack but you debunked your self , I see no reason to waste my time with some one who says things like :

"I've interviewed serial killers and murderers in my career and I wouldn't call any of them evil. "post 214 on why do people Practice Satanism ..

"I think nothing is black and White and while I quite firmly believe that one cannot classify murder as evil." post 219

Hence why I choose to Ignore you

And yes my comments to halibu stand , brain cox did say planetary allignment will occur in 2012 ( not that I belive in the 2012 theroies )

And yes 666 is printed on the old Elgar £20 bank notes ,

And may I add you have the cheek to say I am full of hate after your comments about ritual child sacrifice !

People, I've nothing else to say but look at the twisted ramblings of the hopelessly delusional. This person has one agenda: to bring an utterly twisted version of reality to the world with not a single shred of evidence to support any of it. These people would rather believe the mumblings of nutters (like David Icke and Alex Jones) than see the world as it really is.

They're the kind of people who believe the world will end in 2012... yet come December, they'll find something else to spread their doom, utterly ignoring the fact that they were yet again wrong on every count. They won't apologise, they'll just all ignore posts on the subject...

These kind of people cling to darkness and take secret pleasure from spreading misery in their doom and gloom stories. They'll never back down and they'll never see sense. They'll ignore you if you present them with undeniable facts, or, in my case, they'll actually twist things to make it seem as though I'm a supporter of child sacrifice (despite, "amazingly", not being able to provide quotes).

Even when given absolute proof about what Brain Cox <sp> really said, they still choose to believe their own twisted version of events.

To be absolutely certain, follow the link to see without a doubt that Brian Cox was mocking conspiracy theorists when he JOKED about a planetary alignment on live TV. Yet these people, intent on spreading imagined doom, haven't the wit or humility to realize that the joke was on them!

These people are the worst kind of insidious plague bringers.

People, I've nothing else to say but look at the twisted ramblings of the hopelessly delusional. This person has one agenda: to bring an utterly twisted version of reality to the world with not a single shred of evidence to support any of it. These people would rather believe the mumblings of nutters (like David Icke and Alex Jones) than see the world as it really is.

They're the kind of people who believe the world will end in 2012... yet come December, they'll find something else to spread their doom, utterly ignoring the fact that they were yet again wrong on every count. They won't apologise, they'll just all ignore posts on the subject...

These kind of people cling to darkness and take secret pleasure from spreading misery in their doom and gloom stories. They'll never back down and they'll never see sense. They'll ignore you if you present them with undeniable facts, or, in my case, they'll actually twist things to make it seem as though I'm a supporter of child sacrifice (despite, "amazingly", not being able to provide quotes).

Even when given absolute proof about what Brain Cox <sp> really said, they still choose to believe their own twisted version of events.

To be absolutely certain, follow the link to see without a doubt that Brian Cox was mocking conspiracy theorists when he JOKED about a planetary alignment on live TV. Yet these people, intent on spreading imagined doom, haven't the wit or humility to realize that the joke was on them!

These people are the worst kind of insidious plague bringers.

Read my original comment which was directed at halibut

Were I told him he said that , we were not discussing in which context he said them words ! Just discussing he said it

Now please go and tell some one else how you think that child killers are not evil !

Your quotes have just been given in my last post,

Bye

See how he's replying to me but actually 'talking' to Halibut, thus avoiding having to respond to the issue of Brain Cox <sp> and his magical fantasy planetary conjunction.

Despite being proven wrong from here to Nibiru, he still continues to assert that his opinions hold some kind of merit.

And he didn't even send me his password. Oh the tragedy...

Bottom of post #112

WOW. I missed that! For someone who doesn't believe in them, he sure felt compelled to post a bunch of threads...

I think he's under the influence of Moloch :P

WOW. I missed that! For someone who doesn't believe in them, he sure felt compelled to post a bunch of threads...

I think he's under the influence of Moloch :P

Karis you think child killers are not evil , this is the sort of rubbish one will spout when trying to make sense when you watch undercover footage of mock child sacrfies performed by the American elite ,

Archived