Who is getting rich from our austerity measures !

Karis you think child killers are not evil , this is the sort of rubbish one will spout when trying to make sense when you watch undercover footage of mock child sacrfies performed by the American elite ,

I say again: we've gone from Murder isn't evil, to Child killers aren't evil.

Really, if you're going to attack me, at least get your facts straight. You've twisted this beyond all recognition.

The really tragic part is that despite having what I said explained to you very simply by several other posters, you've still no idea.

No wonder you see conspiracy tosh everywhere; basic reality seems to elude your faculties!

I say again: we've gone from Murder isn't evil, to Child killers aren't evil.

Really, if you're going to attack me, at least get your facts straight. You've twisted this beyond all recognition.

The really tragic part is that despite having what I said explained to you very simply by several other posters, you've still no idea.

No wonder you see conspiracy tosh everywhere; basic reality seems to elude your faculties!

It was your avatar which posted those comments,

See post: 214 and 219 on thread " http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=748088

So please tell us what did you Realy mean when u said child killers are not evil ?

See post: 214 and 219 on thread " http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=748088

So please tell us what did you Realy mean when u said child killers are not evil ?

Again, for the trillionth time: there's not a single mention by me of child killers. Even when quoting my posts you've managed to imagine something I never said! Just like the Brian Cox thing!

It's really a remarkable talent! I was very very clear about what I said, yet you've chosen to twist my words to suit your own ends...

I was VERY clear about what I said about killers and evil. You can enter the conversation when you've met a few killers...

Again, for the trillionth time: there's not a single mention by me of child killers. Even when quoting my posts you've managed to imagine something I never said! Just like the Brian Cox thing!

It's really a remarkable talent! I was very very clear about what I said, yet you've chosen to twist my words to suit your own ends...

I was VERY clear about what I said about killers and evil. You can enter the conversation when you've met a few killers...

Ok you win ,

I am using a clone Sheffield forum site were a avatar with your name had typed out those words ,

Must be wrong Karis or Jane or what ever ?

Ok you win ,

I am using a clone Sheffield forum site were a avatar with your name had typed out those words ,

Must be wrong Karis or Jane or what ever ?

The Jane comment is a bit weird. Do you think I'm someone else as you've been harping on about that for weeks, too! I guess you think I'm SarahJane from your Youtube page, which is ironic as you've already openly admitted you know who I am... You must have some serious short term memory loss...

AGAIN, merely SAYING someone said something means nothing. If this is your defense than you're in trouble. This is a FORUM where you can actually go and FIND the words (I allegedly said) and copy them here.

So, please go and find where I said anything about child killers...

The Jane comment is a bit weird. Do you think I'm someone else as you've been harping on about that for weeks, too! I guess you think I'm SarahJane from your Youtube page, which is ironic as you've already openly admitted you know who I am... You must have some serious short term memory loss...

AGAIN, merely SAYING someone said something means nothing. If this is your defense than you're in trouble. This is a FORUM where you can actually go and FIND the words (I allegedly said) and copy them here.

So, please go and find where I said anything about child killers...

See my post 124. For the links to your typed words ,

Or I can take a screen shot and upload it for you ?

• 1 year later...

When you hear the words Austerity, think about the stock market.

All that happens is cut cut cut for the people and feed feed feed a collapsing market to make everyone think that things can't all be that bad, and in fact getting better.

It's all bull, the stock market rallies on money printing and selling debt to the public via those ridiculous ads for getting a loan to help you out of debt which puts you further into debt by way of more and higher interest rates.

I believe the banks themselves are behind those loans of 274% and 1,700% and 2,400% and that they are the advertisers. Can you get the TV to take those ads off, NO, cos they don't care about people, only profits.

When you hear the words Austerity, think about the stock market.

All that happens is cut cut cut for the people and feed feed feed a collapsing market to make everyone think that things can't all be that bad, and in fact getting better.

It's all bull, the stock market rallies on money printing and selling debt to the public via those ridiculous ads for getting a loan to help you out of debt which puts you further into debt by way of more and higher interest rates.

I believe the banks themselves are behind those loans of 274% and 1,700% and 2,400% and that they are the advertisers. Can you get the TV to take those ads off, NO, cos they don't care about people, only profits.

WOW! :wow: 4years to find something interesting enough on SF to warrant a response. :D

well your response was pretty impressive to say you are dyslexic, nothing wrong with what you wrote.

So now you know, the PIGS are coming for another round. What a bunch of thieves and hypocrits we have to share our lives with. We do all the work and they do all the robbing, nice eh........Oh, and there is no pension left either, whether its private or state, except for members of government or bankers

Archived