Who is getting rich from our austerity measures !

The only one banging on about lizards is you and the other sf users who have Spent years and years on this forum pusing offical stories ,

actually, can you disprove that we aren't being run by giant extraterrestrial lizards?

though you do have to wonder if they are terrestrial and are really Silurians........

maybe the reason everyone points you towards the official story is that it is true :)

Yes it is quite true the same group of people here will do anything to try and make offical government stories sound justified or true , hence the total rubbish spouted by people like halibut about lizards etc

I like to think he'll find a girlfriend or a hobby to take him out of himself a bit.
He sort of reminds me of Luke in Cool Hand Luke when George Kennedy keeps knocking him down. Except he's not as cool and not as quotable and his spelling and the tone of his posts changes so I think he's probably a few people posting under one name like Slimsid

He sort of reminds me of Luke in Cool Hand Luke when George Kennedy keeps knocking him down. Except he's not as cool and not as quotable and his spelling and the tone of his posts changes so I think he's probably a few people posting under one name like Slimsid

Whilst I agree with the knockdown thing, I think he's an individual - just a rather bizarre one.

Archived