Who is getting rich from our austerity measures !

Kings never were charged interest on the printing of money. Nobody has ever been charged interest on the printing of money!

im sorry to say north yes it does!

why else has the usa and uk always had national debt?

"The financial system has been turned over to the Federal Reserve Board. That Board as ministers the finance system by authority of a purely profiteering group. The system is Private, conducted for the sole purpose of obtaining the greatest possible profits from the use of other people's money" --

Charles A. Lindbergh Sr., 1923

I'm not, yet, taking issue with your main point but I feel I should own up.

I own a substantial number of the bonds of which you speak.

Does this mean I am a secret overseas buyer?

Your bond holding is negligible !

You are but a bacterium on a flea on the Mastiff that is the global bond market.

this is nothing to do with society rich and poor.

both will pay have to pay back the interests that makes up the national debt

interest which for hundreds of years has been paid by kings and now the population to the wealthy elite, the money masters

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.

If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."

Thomas Jefferson

president of usa (1743 - 1826)

how correct are his words?

bang on the nail

exactly right , its happening right now in the world,

wonder how many people will start to read this thread once their homes are repoed by the banks,.?:o

The poorest 70% don't pay enough to cover the services they receive so they won't be paying any of the interest on the UK debt. They will just receive fewer services that they don’t pay for anyway.

The poorest 70% don't pay enough to cover the services they receive so they won't be paying any of the interest on the UK debt. They will just receive fewer services that they don’t pay for anyway.

andi , you may be right, but even the poorest in this county some time in their life in some method pay tax, ? agreed?

this has nothing to do with society's rich or poor, the national debt is created by private secretive banks such as the federal reserve

banks which have never been audited ,

i believe the quotes i have provided by previous presidents , congressman , and the money masters them selves says it all.

" "This [Federal Reserve Act] establishes the most gigantic trust on earth. When the President [Wilson} signs this bill, the invisible government of the monetary power will be legalized....the worst legislative crime of the ages is perpetrated by this banking and currency bill." —

Charles A. Lindbergh, Sr. , 1913

the government is charged for the same reason British Kings were charged , to create more wealth for the elite ( the elite not being some one living in a 2 mill mansion )

they aren't being charged though, why should they be? they aren't borrowing or using it

this has nothing to do with society's rich or poor, the national debt is created by private secretive banks such as the federal reserve

banks which have never been audited ,

i don't know why you are so obsessed with the federal reserve bank, they are american, we are british, we don't care what they do anymore

andi , you may be right, but even the poorest in this county some time in their life in some method pay tax, ? agreed?

[/size][/color]

Some pay tax, whilst some receive money from taxation but no one in the bottom 70% pays enough tax to pay for the services they receive. So they don’t pay anything towards the interest on the national debt. The interest on the debt is paid for out of taxation from the wealthiest people, the ones that contribute the most and use the least services.

Wealthy people pay the most tax; they pay for our schools, NHS, police everyone in the public sector, and most of the time they don't use these services because they go private and pay again for education, and health.

Archived