Best Chinese restaurant in Sheffield?

garsid01

We went and found the place unfriendly and unwelcoming. Our impression was that it was because we aren't Chinese.

That is not true. Is because these guys are students and work as part timer and their english is not very good.

Apparently, not many British know this good restaurant.

Is a must try if u like spicy and dare to try it.

That is not true. Is because these guys are students and work as part timer and their english is not very good.

How can you categorise my impression as untrue? It was my impression.

My pick for best Chinese restaurant is Dim Sum on London Rd. I am chinese and can vouch for their authenticity. They cook food in a very similar way to my mum's food. I found out that the owners come from the same area in Hong Kong as my parents, so that might be why their cooking is so familiar. I find their food fresh, flavoursome and light, just the way it should be.

It is on the pricey side, but I would prefer to pay a little more for the best. Took my mum there and she said it was good. Believe me, she doesn't hold back when she wants to criticise anything!

I don't find any problems with their customer service at all. We are never rushed and the management are always polite.

These guys are students and work part time but their english skill is not bad.

The guys are all grown up in One Child Policy family, so they have been cared/spoilted by all the adults from both parents families. They have no chance to learn how to care about other people. So very often they give others a cool, heartless,irresponsible impression.

In fact, most of them are nice.

By the way, the food there is my favourite.:love:

Archived