Blackburn rotherham or all the pubs still open

cleanup

is it the same landlords railway their was ken sportsman bridget oak jack

The Railway got took over just after christmas but pryer to that I think it was a lady running it, Bridget is still at the Sportsman & not sure about the oak sorry!!!

The Railway got took over just after christmas but pryer to that I think it was a lady running it, Bridget is still at the Sportsman & not sure about the oak sorry!!!

thanks for that

the pubs i remember engineers ..then the gay bar cant remember .. railway ...crown.. .. sportsman .... the royal oak who runs them now

well i came from blackburn my family all lived there most my family worked on the railway andworked out of woncobank and blackburn station, our family are called BELK and its ony the last belk there died but i have one aunt still lives there

as for the pubs the engineers did become a gay pub and now is just a building plot the rest seen to have gone to the lasst being the railway where my nan used to send me down with a jug on saturday nights for a couple of pints with a tea towell over the top. i still stop outside the railway station and dwell on times past when i used to run around the station all now memories now and no one seems to want to know

well i came from blackburn my family all lived there most my family worked on the railway andworked out of woncobank and blackburn station, our family are called BELK and its ony the last belk there died but i have one aunt still lives there

as for the pubs the engineers did become a gay pub and now is just a building plot the rest seen to have gone to the lasst being the railway where my nan used to send me down with a jug on saturday nights for a couple of pints with a tea towell over the top. i still stop outside the railway station and dwell on times past when i used to run around the station all now memories now and no one seems to want to know

wat r aunts surname and wat street she live on

• 3 weeks later...

went up their this week all the post were riight not much up their car washers still get a good pint in royal oak (aka the swamp ) once you get in you cant get out lol. ken the landlord as not changed still grumpy

Archived