The campaign to keep the :loopy: smiley on SF.

I noticed there is a campaign to get rid of our old friend :loopy: on this forum, he has been with us all through thick and thin over the years and I for one think the old fella needs our support.

If people let a little :loopy: offend them or upset on a forum perhaps they ought to find a new way to pass their time.

:loopy: is our friend and here to stay, we need to fight back now.

I really can't see what's wrong with :loopy: - it should stay...

does that mean we should remove :headbang: because its offensive to rockers/metalheads or those who don't like such...

or :wink: and :heyhey: because they could be sexually offensive or suggestive?

or how about :evil: because it looks like the devil?

you can think of something for every image, and every smilie everywhere, it doesn't mean they should be removed....

I really can't see what's wrong with :loopy: - it should stay...

does that mean we should remove :headbang: because its offensive to rockers/metalheads or those who don't like such...

or :wink: and :heyhey: because they could be sexually offensive or suggestive?

or how about :evil: because it looks like the devil?

you can think of something for every image, and every smilie everywhere, it doesn't mean they should be removed....

Well said......................

I noticed there is a campaign to get rid of our old friend :loopy: on this forum, he has been with us all through thick and thin over the years and I for one think the old fella needs our support.

If people let a little :loopy: offend them or upset on a forum perhaps they ought to find a new way to pass their time.

:loopy: is our friend and here to stay, we need to fight back now.

Can I sugest that everyone uses it in every post they make.:loopy:

Use it or lose it!

Archived