Would you have a mini face lift.

was looking on the internet at non invasive face lifts,there was one that impressed me,its all done quite naturally with minimum discomfort and you just have general anaesetic. 2 small ncisions are made each side of your ear,and the muscles are tightened underneath. its slightly invasive but not too drastic,cost was about 1700 quid.im not thinking of having done as i cant quite afford it.but if i had a few bob id have it done.this also lifts the neck area slightly.would you have it done if you had the chance.or would you have lesser cosmetic enhancements done.and would you stop having things done once you had your procedure done.people do have a tendancy to go overboard once they get the bug.:)

I'd have surgery if I wasn't as handsome as I am but I imagine people who aren't as well bred as me and who don't have my looks or charm would if they wanted to be one of the beautiful people like me.

Completely agree. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder Mr John Merrick. Don't let them get you down.

Completely agree. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder Mr John Merrick. Don't let them get you down.

as you see, thats me in my avatar. They had to make me look less beautiful to stop people feeling bad about themselves. Also how did you know my true identity?

joking aside, if it makes you happy then go for it but surgery shouldn't be the first choice. Think about what you don't like, why you don't like it and is it that that really makes you unhappy. I think people would benefit from seeing a psychiatrist before any surgery as changing the outside won't change the way you feel and think as much as you may hope for.

Archived