Glastonbury 2011

scottf

Is anyone esle going to Glasto this year?? If so- who are you going to see?

I can't say im excited about beyonce or coldplay but the rest of the line-up looks good to me :)

And please don't bother posting sarcastic remarks if you didn't get tickets or just want to slag off beyonce- i already know shes crap ;)

Take my advice. Seek out the Lancashire Hotpots for a little comedy folk relief. You'll be glad you did.

heh ive got some of their stuff :P

ive not been to glastonbury since 2000 :( went most of the 90s before it

anyway why guess, the full line ups here :P

tbh i never hardly saw the bigger bands i wanted to see id wander around and end up in some small traveller field / tent watching some great underground bands

grateful dub, cardiacs and ozric tentacles spring to mind :P

Can anybody or somebody you know, who have already got tickets to the festival, help me to get a "special needs" ticket. I need to use your booking reference number. I will pay money and I may be able to give one person a lift to the festival and back. Please feel free to send PM (private message) or text call me on 0786 786 5545 and I will return your call to save cost. Thanks, Martin

• 1 month later...

I'm going! I've never been before (despite being 30!) so am pretty excited! I was a bit disappointed with the headliners, to be honest - I'll probably see Coldplay, but I'm not bothered about U2 or Beyonce. At least there's a few good alternatives - Primal Scream and Queens of the Stone Age spring to mind! I can't quite decide whether to see Queens of the Stone Age or Gruff Rhys though...

I'm going! I've never been before (despite being 30!) so am pretty excited! I was a bit disappointed with the headliners, to be honest - I'll probably see Coldplay, but I'm not bothered about U2 or Beyonce. At least there's a few good alternatives - Primal Scream and Queens of the Stone Age spring to mind! I can't quite decide whether to see Queens of the Stone Age or Gruff Rhys though...

Oh your going to love it, im just about to turn 30 and im the most excited i have ever been about going (this is my 4th time).

Im the same as you, not too impressed with the mian lineup but its glastonbury- that could be a good thing because then you will walk around and expierence all the other things it has to offer and there is so much to do!!

I only really want to see U2, Fatboyslim b2b carl cox, Matt hardwick, kaiser chiefs, paolo nutini, plan b and a couple of others.

Apart from that im only really going to be wandering around with a silly hat on my head enjoying the sunshine (fingers crossed!!)

Archived