Budget Wedding Help

Hello, im looking to hire a bar for my wedding in October. We would like them to provide wine for tables and fizz for toasts also a full bar. Any ideas who could do this?

I also need 11 large table cloths to hire for under £5 each.

A dance floor hire and set up for under £195.

2 door staff that are qualified and registered for under £200 for 6 hours.

Any ideas please, i'm struggling

Whilst we haven't included some of the things you are asking for so unable to help with those, I do think if you DIY you can make savings, as long as you are realistic.

We haven't gone for a hotel type venue and we are doing our wedding for 80 day guests and 130 evening on £4500, way less than it would be at a 'venue'.

We are paying £150 for a paying bar (we are providing our own table wine). We went with Bradfield Brewery. We were going to use bouncing hogs and bars (they are providing our hog roast) but we liked the idea of having Bradfield Brewery.

We haven't found any great deals on tablecloth hire so we are going to look at buying white flat sheets. By time rest of table dressing is added I don't think it will obvious they are bed sheets! Hoping to pick these up for around the £4-£5 mark

Archived