Problems with vodafone

Could it possibly be your phone settings or phone itself?. I have never had any issues around that area.

how do i check fone settings for receptions? Mind you my last 1 was the same and that was a Samsung this is HTC. Its ok for calls just rubbish for internet :(

how do i check fone settings for receptions? Mind you my last 1 was the same and that was a Samsung this is HTC. Its ok for calls just rubbish for internet :(

Same here, I have had a couple of phones using this same Vodafone sim and data coverage has been terrible on both, same with our lasses two phones she has had on her one Vodafone sim.

Same here, I have had a couple of phones using this same Vodafone sim and data coverage has been terrible on both, same with our lasses two phones she has had on her one Vodafone sim.

I Wonder if its worth nippin into a Vodafone shop and telling them, maybe we need updated sim cards or something

I Went into the Vodafone shop at peaks yesterday and told the bloke, he gave me a new sim card and now it works perfect . The signal is loads better.

I Went into the Vodafone shop at peaks yesterday and told the bloke, he gave me a new sim card and now it works perfect . The signal is loads better.

Thats great, did you manage to keep your old number.

Thats great, did you manage to keep your old number.

Yes same number and everything, he tried telling me that they were upgrading masts so it would be abit crap for a few week but i told him id been on the Vodafone forum and done all the checks and that it said it was probly the sim and to pick a new one up free at a shop :)

Archived