Problems with vodafone

Im on Vodafone and the signal round manor and city road is shocking. I Have to sit in the window of my shop on prince to get a very hit and miss signal :mad:

The local must have stolen the ariel mast round there

Hi AJ sheffield,

I am sorry to hear you have experienced some problems.

Have your new SIM cards now been activated? If not, I will be more than happy to help get this resolved.

Best wishes,

Heidi

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

One sim card activated after about four hours but mine refused to activate at all in my Galaxy S, in the end I had to put the sim in to a different phone for it to activate.

The signal issue has not been resolved though, in fact most of the time I cannot use any data connection dependant applications because the signal is non existent.

I looked forward to getting this phone after the Sony Satio nightmare that Vodafone lumbered me with but this one is having similar signal problems, I'd bet my last penny on it simply being a poor network coverage issue.

The Vodaphone signal (both 3G and normal) at my house in Darnall is woeful.

Both my HTC and the wifes Galaxy S are the same, so I know it's not my phone, plus when I move away from our local area, the signal is FAR better.

I moved from O2 PAYG to Voda contract last Feb, and unless I get a sweet upgrade, I'm going back to O2.

The Vodaphone signal (both 3G and normal) at my house in Darnall is woeful.

Both my HTC and the wifes Galaxy S are the same, so I know it's not my phone, plus when I move away from our local area, the signal is FAR better.

I moved from O2 PAYG to Voda contract last Feb, and unless I get a sweet upgrade, I'm going back to O2.

So having a better deal is more important to you then getting all phone calls :loopy:

Same problems here with Vodafone network coverage, absolutely shocking, even with the SureSignal booster box we get poor coverage in our house, it only seems to work when we're in the same room as the box. I'll be leaving Vodacrapfone as soon as my contract is up, which is a shame as I have a good deal with them as do my kids with their phones, one of which is only £7.50 per month for umlimited texts and 300 minutes, free handset too.

Same problems here with Vodafone network coverage, absolutely shocking, even with the SureSignal booster box we get poor coverage in our house, it only seems to work when we're in the same room as the box. I'll be leaving Vodacrapfone as soon as my contract is up, which is a shame as I have a good deal with them as do my kids with their phones, one of which is only £7.50 per month for umlimited texts and 300 minutes, free handset too.

Same here, we have three vodafone accounts in this house and when the time comes we are going back to O2, in fact we are thinking about lowering two of them to the lowest tarrifs that we can and then paying them off early.

So having a better deal is more important to you then getting all phone calls :loopy:

You really don't have a clue about anything do you? :loopy:

The whole point of this thread is how bad the signal is on Vodafone, and people are saying they want to move from Vodafone to other providers for a better signal, not just for a better deal....

You really don't have a clue about anything do you? :loopy:

The whole point of this thread is how bad the signal is on Vodafone, and people are saying they want to move from Vodafone to other providers for a better signal, not just for a better deal....

I think you will find he was replying to....

With....

So having a better deal is more important to you then getting all phone calls

So he isn't :loopy: at all. Do you see???? ;)

One sim card activated after about four hours but mine refused to activate at all in my Galaxy S, in the end I had to put the sim in to a different phone for it to activate.

The signal issue has not been resolved though, in fact most of the time I cannot use any data connection dependant applications because the signal is non existent.

I looked forward to getting this phone after the Sony Satio nightmare that Vodafone lumbered me with but this one is having similar signal problems, I'd bet my last penny on it simply being a poor network coverage issue.

Ditto re the data downloading and internet connection, what is the point in having an iPhone (in my case) or any smartphone on this network? I never had any problems with network Vodafone network coverage until 3G.:mad:

Archived