Wedding catering

Hi all,

Just signed up but have been noseying for a while! Have just organised our wedding for next June at Whirlow farm but are trying to sort catering. Anyone have an idea of any hog roast companies which would be able to cater for this event?

Any help appreciated!

Hi

We are having our wedding blessing and reception at Whirlow Farm in June this year - eeeekkkk - only 8 weeks to go! We are using PJ Taste on Glossop Road for our catering, not sure if they do hog roasts as we are having a big old BBQ, but they source all local ingredients and are a sponsor of Whirlow Farm so know the set up etc etc.

Best of luck with all the planning, we have found Lisa and Sarah to be very accommodating to our ever changing needs and the setting is just beautiful!

Rachel

xx

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there i know of a fantastic catering company its based in woodseats, sheffield, opp the school. They have a cafe called Kims cafe. Iv used them for loads of events and she is absolutely fantastic the food is all ace. The local school and teaching staff use her for all there events.If you need more info inbox me i'll get you the number, etc xx

P.S. If you need any venue decor please check us out links below. xx

Archived