Convenience Store Has Minimum Amount For Card Transaction

Are you the sister of Oscar Wilde mentioned in an earlier post;S17 means that you must be a neighbour of No Mad Farts.Are you also in the habit od using a plastic card when visiting corner shops,when F and M or Hn+N are shut?

You will all have to get into the habit of using plastic when visiting the corner shop as cash will soon be a thing of the past. For the time being, carrying cash is considered to be vulgar, a trait of the working class.

You will all have to get into the habit of using plastic when visiting the corner shop as cash will soon be a thing of the past. For the time being, carrying cash is considered to be vulgar, a trait of the working class.

That's funny. A good friend of mine and ex boss is a multi millionaire and takes no greater pride then slapping a few hundred pounds in his big gold paperclip note holder to be used at any time he sees fit.

He lives out Edale. Has the cars (last i knew it was a Porsche and a Nova. He's not trying to be flash you see ;) ). He has the lifestyle. He has class.

I don't think you have any of that in all honesty :)

It'll be interesting to see what excuse MOS will use next time to discuss his "wealth." Perhaps the cost of a cruise or the escalating cost of employing a pool cleaner...

Personally, I think they are all in the vain hope of attracting some gold digging young bird..:hihi::love::suspect:

That's funny. A good friend of mine and ex boss is a multi millionaire and takes no greater pride then slapping a few hundred pounds in his big gold paperclip note holder to be used at any time he sees fit.

He lives out Edale. Has the cars (last i knew it was a Porsche and a Nova. He's not trying to be flash you see ;) ). He has the lifestyle. He has class.

I don't think you have any of that in all honesty :)

:hihi: If a big gold paperclip note holder and a Nova is a sign of class, I certainly haven't got any. ;)

I only pay in cash so no one can trace my transactions, it can be awkward at times to satisfy all my payments when people want direct debits and standing orders but there are ways and means.

Thank god for cash.

How will you manage when cash is faded out?

Archived