Convenience Store Has Minimum Amount For Card Transaction

You can only afford the special constables? Here at Darnall, we have the real thing free of charge and the helicopter patrolling regular.

As for the original question, yes it does cost the retailer a lot on a small sale. Local independent stores have to maintain a margin to survive, it's plain business sense.

If most of your customers pay by cash, your prices can be competitive with the nationals, as you do not have to include an extra charge required by the card payment system.

So the guy would have lost 19p, but I would use him again. Instead he charged me £3.50 and gave me two crappy lollies worth 5p each which I didn't want, and lost my future business. Plain stupid business sense.

So the guy would have lost 19p, but I would use him again. Instead he charged me £3.50 and gave me two crappy lollies worth 5p each which I didn't want, and lost my future business. Plain stupid business sense.

A good business can always spot good repeat customers and maximise profit on the one offs. I know I do,don't you?

i thought you were a successful business man MOS, if i were you i'd have had those lollies on the for sale section by now, mention you've blessed them with your touch and you'd get a quid each for em. :hihi:

I will keep them in my cupboard to remind me of this crafty thief and to never use is shop again and to warn all my friends of his criminal methods.:mad:

Platinum Card, oh thats so Ten Bob Millionaire. Im dissapointed MOS, i would have thought a man as wealthy as you wouldn't been seen dead without his Centurion Card.

I had him down as an Amex Black customer myself.

Or he's talking horse****.

Archived