The coming Great World War (WWIII)

I welcome the NWO if it puts an end to countries arguing and fighting amongst themselves. Like the astronauts say, there are no borders when you look down on the Earth from space.

And the numerous references to a formed world government in Star Trek always portrays it as a positive good thing.

History is repeating its self again.

There is plenty of proof that the leaders that have been running the world since the start of the 20th century are still running the world now and their agenda remains the same.

WWI and WWII are not complete without WW3, a war to bring about a

NEW WORLD ORDER.

You don't need to be a genius to see that the world is in a horrific mess but to realize it has all been engineered takes more than just an open mind.

I only start these discussions to inform people because soon your going to need the help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6C8UzRnodw

Don't worry about it non of us will be here next year, its the end of the world 20/ 12/ 2012 according to Nostradamus, and 80% of his predictions have come true!:help:

I would class the BBC as considerably more reliable than say youtube or infowars. Then again I've known graffiti that's more reliable than infowars!
The BBC is far too left wing to be reliably impartial regarding political affairs! When they can pay Red Andy £600k of our money what's going on?

Archived