The coming Great World War (WWIII)

Well to be honest i have only read abit about this birth certificate story because it really don't interest. But there no smoke without fire and regarding the subject it wouldn't surprise me if he was hiding something.

Really, no smoke without fire eh. In that case here's some smoke for you... your a racist, imbecilic, ignorant little onanist... and it must be true because there is no smoke without fire.

jb

Jeez, is Mr Tin Foil Hat still going on with these crackpot threads?

Are dabuckle, truthlogic and vresistance all the same guy? I think we should be told.

No they are a cunning double bluff sent to us by the NWO to make us insensitive to them by wearing us down by grinding our defenses down by them bombarding us with endless rubbish.

I have a serious question for Monsieur Dabuckle.

Given that Mr Schwarzenegger wasn't an American citizen by birth he was allowed to be governor of California. Mr Obama was presumably governor of Hawaii what is the difference between that and being president? Why is it ok to be governor and not a US citizen but not President?

Did you think of that all by yourself?....... ain't you a clever boy.:roll:

Of course not - I can only post what the Illuminati's orbital mind control lasers beam into my brain. Which of course explains why you are immune to their control - a mind to small to be targeted.

Given that Mr Schwarzenegger wasn't an American citizen by birth he was allowed to be governor of California. Mr Obama was presumably governor of Hawaii what is the difference between that and being president? Why is it ok to be governor and not a US citizen but not President?

because that's the law. Only 'natural born citizens' can qualify to be President, and immigrants like Arnie, neither of whose parents were Americans, and who became a citizen only by naturalisation, cannot become President of the Union. They can however become mere governors of states.

because that's the law. Only 'natural born citizens' can qualify to be President, and immigrants like Arnie, neither of whose parents were Americans, and who became a citizen only by naturalisation, cannot become President of the Union. They can however become mere governors of states.

Also Secretary of State ie Henry Kissinger who was Nixon's Secretary of State

Archived