The coming Great World War (WWIII)

not just every black American, but every American, period.

The irony is that Obama has been an appalling president like I said he likely would be. That won't stop the lightweight getting re-elected though.

Why? Look what he inherited when he took office.

National economy near collapse, two wars and rising unemployment. Those kind of problems just dont vanish in the space of a few months or even a year or so.

I fail to see what he's done so far to earn the description of appalling. When it comes to appalling I think that description fits his predecessor better.

http://www.infowars.com/new-obama-birth-certificate-is-a-forgery/

Obama's birth certificate is a forgery.

And your "Infowars computer experts" are idiots.

When you scan a document into PDF, you can use a mode which has text recognition. This will produce a document with layers. It stores the text as actual text instead of an image. The option is there because it typically generates a smaller PDF file.

Try scanning ANY item directly into Acrobat or Illustrator using the Twain tool, which the EXIF data for this .pdf shows was done. Run OCR (text recognition) on it, as required by all federal and state agencies that work under the Paperwork Reduction Act. Multiple control layers are added, as are masks for objects.

In the areas where the birth certificate is near-black, Adobe’s PDF-rendering engine eliminates the 8-bit RGB data and replaces it with a 1-bit layer with alpha channel. It’s all in the interest of reducing file sizes.

So basically the layers are a result of the scanning software parsing the scan and saying "this part is text, this part is background image and this one is a header" rather than an inherent quality of the scan itself.

All of this speculation can be translated into "I WANT TO BELIEVE" computer-illiterate birther speak as "obvious manipulation."

History is repeating its self again.

There is plenty of proof that the leaders that have been running the world since the start of the 20th century are still running the world now and their agenda remains the same.

WWI and WWII are not complete without WW3, a war to bring about a

NEW WORLD ORDER.

You don't need to be a genius to see that the world is in a horrific mess but to realize it has all been engineered takes more than just an open mind.

I only start these discussions to inform people because soon your going to need the help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6C8UzRnodw

It never fails to amaze me how delusional some people truly are. Walks off, shaking head in bemusement... :roll:

Really? Which leaders from the start of the 20th century are still alive then?

Tangental discussion: What are your views on President Obama and the state gov't of Hawaii releasing the long form version of his birth cetificate today?

Just because they released a birth certificate it does not mean that it is genuine.

I hope the Police are keeping a close eye on him tonight / tomorrow. It wouldn't surprise me if he tried something with so much publicity with the royals, and I think we all know there would only be one outcome of that sort of thing.

Anything kicking off is much more likely to happen at his trial IMHO.

http://bornagainfreeman.ning.com/forum/topics/the-battle-for-true-freedom?xg_source=activity

"And for any of you that have the means, be there at the Southwark Crown court in London on the 9th of May. Overfill the courtroom. Show the system that we will not go down without a fight."

Hey kids, here's some samples from John Hill's book:

And here's a few from his submissions that the Courts have no jurisdiction over him, because the Queen herself apparently committed the following crimes:

Mrs. Elizabeth Alexandra Mary Battenberg/Mountbatten; un-Lawfully residing in Buckingham Palace, London; also known by the criminal aliases Windsor and QE2, was knowingly and willfully, with malice-aforethought, fraudulently crowned on a fake Coronation Stone / Lia Fail / Stone of Destiny / Bethel / Jacob’s Pillar on June 2nd in 1953, and has been fraudulently masquerading as the rightful British Sovereign/Crown for the last 58 years, which the Defendant can prove beyond doubt, and is a major part of why the fraudulent British so-called “crown” is attacking the Defendant with this false, malicious, frivolous, ridiculous and politically motivated charge. It is Mrs. Elizabeth A. M. Battenberg who should be arrested and charged; for her innumerable acts of high-treason against God and Christ, Whose church she falsely claims to head and in defiance of Whom she had herself fraudulently crowned, and Whom she has continued to rule in defiance of, and in opposition to, ever since; not the Defendant.

Allowing the forming of political parties and demon-crazy (democracy) to divide, weaken, conquer and ruin the people

Removal of the death-penalty that is prescribed as the deterrent for capital crimes in The Law that she swore to maintain to the utmost of her power; e.g. Sodomy (Deuteronomy 23:17; Leviticus 20:13); Pedophilia; Rape; Murder; Adultery; etc., thus encouraging these crimes, that are now legion.

She has given an O.B.E. to Joanne “Jo” Rowling (J. K. Rowling), who promotes witchcraft, thus herself condoning the promotion of witchcraft, and the poisoning of the minds of the nation and its children.

The other and major part of witchcraft/sorcery, that she has also allowed, and probably actually invested in, is the chemical and pharmaceutical industry that is slowly poisoning the nation through chemical-fertilizers, pesticides, chemtrails, vaccines, etc., and other pharmaceutical products/medicines/poisons (witches’ brews / potions) in order to maximize their profits, because they do not make any money from healthy people. That is why there are more sick people every year and a correspondingly higher NHS budget, rather than less sick people and a correspondingly shrinking NHS budget. The NHS, doctors and pharmacists are therefore obviously harming the population, not healing it.

Remember, this is the basis for his trial next month... anyone want to place a bet on the winner of that?

Archived