The coming Great World War (WWIII)

Forums are a place where people can share information of any type of media if you choose not to use the media i post then that is your choice.

Forums also have rules - one of them on SF is that you're not suppossed to just post a link - you are suppossed to actually explain what it is you're linking to - something it doesn't appear you're capable of.

Forums also have rules - one of them on SF is that you're not suppossed to just post a link - you are suppossed to actually explain what it is you're linking to - something it doesn't appear you're capable of.

Thats to avoid spammers or links to virus content websites which i obviously am NOT doing.

Plus some of my descriptions may have been breif but they were still acceptable.

Thats to avoid spammers or links to virus content websites which i obviously am NOT doing.

What on earth are you talking about - how does explaining on SF what a video (or article etc) you're linking to contains leave you exposed to spam or virus content?

What on earth are you talking about - how does explaining on SF what a video (or article etc) you're linking to leave you exposed to spam or virus content?

I don't know if you didn't understand what i wrote or if you didn't word that last post correctly???:huh:

Spammers leave links without discriptions to other sites.... is what i was explaining.

Forums are a place where people can share information of any type of media if you choose not to use the media i post then that is your choice.

I'm not sure David Icke videos count as information :suspect:

IGNORANCE IS BLISS:hihi:

And moronic gullibility? Is that bliss too?

Guest sibon

OK dabuckle. Name us some names. Who is going to run this New World Order? Why do they want to make us all easier to control? What will this NWO do when it has us all under control?

Please don't refer me back to your silly Youtube clips. I've had my fill of shouty Americans and idiotic ex-sports journalists. Do it in your own words.

Spammers start multiple garbage threads like the equivalent of e-pigeons crapping everywhere. Seems a good description of your own and truthlogics threads to me :)

Spammers leave links without discriptions to other sites.... is what i was explaining.

All you left a few posts back was a link. In fact even with a long description the link could be dodgy - you don't know until you've clicked on it.

So are you going to explain how that 15 min vid you linked to explains why WWIII will start and why?

You could have at least said it was by David Icke so 99.99% of the world would know it was highly likely to be barmy in the first place and give it a body swerve.

Archived