The coming Great World War (WWIII)

Dabuckle, well done on completing the first part of Sibon's question with your lengthy cut & paste list, now, care to finish the second and third parts?

-Why do they want to make us all easier to control? What will this NWO do when it has us all under control?

We will be food for them, its V isn't it, they're all reptiles aren't they?

Guest sibon

I won't repost dabuckle's list. There are, after all, only so many electrons in the universe.

I'll just comment that a list of US officials including quite a few dead people, coupled with a bit of copy and paste really isn't "in your own words". It is just a list of people (some dead) and some copy and paste.

For the record, I doubt that db has actually kissed a girl... unless Truthinlogic is female:suspect:

Guest sibon
You're havin a laaarrf aint ya?

I'm a born optimist me.

I've even got a Sheffield Wednesday season ticket. That requires a lot of positivity:D

For a supra-secret shadow organisation they seem easy to unearth. How come you havn't had a fatal accident for uncovering so much about them?

What do you talk about when you go for a pint?

Ask yourself why is David Icke still alive after 25yrs of talking about the truth...

Topics like these don't go down well in pubs, people are ingorant enough when sober.

I stick to the usual stuff like gossip, sports and the bar ladies juggs.

Ask yourself why is David Icke still alive after 25yrs of talking about the truth...

Topics like these don't go down well in pubs, people are ingorant enough when sober.

I stick to the usual stuff like gossip, sports and the bar ladies juggs.

good manly stuff

I asked myself, and the answer was:

He's not been talking about the truth, so no secret organisations have any reasons for "rubbing him out". That's why he's alive.

Why do YOU think he's still alive?

Children's TV Workshop (Sesame Street):

And there you have it - Sesame Street is the New World Order - Bert is obviously the malevolent overlord of the world and Ernie his lover/enforcer. Don't even mention Big Bird *shudder*

P.S. Where were Elvis and Bruce Lee?

Archived