The coming Great World War (WWIII)

You won't talk to us about it unless we watch a 6 hour long video? That doesn't seem very reasonable. I'm happy to talk about it, in fact I am fascinated to hear what you have to say about it.

Your SF signature is ironic :hihi:

No it isn't. You must have misunderstood it.

Anyway, I think that you have set an unreasonable requirement (for us to spend 6 hours listening to David Icke) for us to converse with you on purpose, knowing full well that no-one will do it, because you are too afraid to actually discuss it with us.

Guest sibon

He's consistently asked you to educate him. Yet you seem unable to do so.

Let's try a little experiment. Say Youtube was a tool of the illuminati and, as such untrustworthy. How would you explain your concerns to someone like flamingjimmy?

In your own words.

He's consistently asked you to educate him. Yet you seem unable to do so.

Let's try a little experiment. Say Youtube was a tool of the illuminati and, as such untrustworthy. How would you explain your concerns to someone like flamingjimmy?

In your own words.

Id love to have a one on one convo with any of you somewhere private with a few drinks but i choose not to do it not a forum about the topic of Lizards its just to hard for anyone to get their minds around.....I once didn't beleive it too until i did my own research.

Guest sibon
Id love to have a one on one convo with any of you somewhere private with a few drinks but i choose not to do it not a forum about the topic of Lizards its just to hard for anyone to get their minds around.....I once didn't beleive it too until i did my own research.

Oh, go on. I'm intigued.

What makes a full grown bloke believe that alien lizards control the earth?

Why don't you provide links to where you found the evidence you researched so others can make thier own minds up?

Oh, go on. I'm intigued.

What makes a full grown bloke believe that alien lizards control the earth?

He's not full grown; he's twenty two.

Dave; stick to the painting, mate. Get some life experience then come back when you don't know everything.

Trust me ... Been there... Many times.

Archived