The coming Great World War (WWIII)

OK. I can groove with that. I have a shared studio space in a former print shop that has artists, photographers and a small independent design studio. It puts a good vibe out when people come to me to put their film or video projects together.

The bit that pays the rent though... I"ll quote my visiting card here:

My real name

Consultant, Professional Video Solutions

real name @ apple.com.

I took a look at your site. You need to get a decent web designer in there. First impressions and all...

Now, enough idle chit chat. Back to the alien lizards. Humor me.

I agree the art website isn't the best, it was my first websiteand i am planning on upgrading it,

heres my community website looks better than that

www.hopevalleyforum.co.uk

Dabukie I've watched pretty much the whole of the first part of that talk, and am extremely disappointed. He has said absolutely nothing that's at all relevant to the idea that there are aliens pretending to be humans. I really don't want to watch a whole other 5 hours just to find out that he only talks about it for 5 minutes at the end. Please would you direct me to the relevant part, I am not interested in the rest of his presentation.

I appreciate that you have watched the first part, thank you.

his talks are usualy set out from political to lizards you may find it around part 15 - 20. toward the last few hrs.

I appreciate that you have watched the first part, thank you.

his talks are usualy set out from political to lizards you may find it around part 15 - 20. toward the last few hrs.

Sorry that's a little vague.

I was not at all impressed by anything he had to say in the hour that I watched (mostly the nonsense about healthcare and 'infinite conciousness :rolleyes:) and don't really fancy wading through any more boring nonsense just to get to the interesting stuff.

How about you just talk to us about it, wouldn't that be a lot simpler?

Sorry that's a little vague.

I was not at all impressed by anything he had to say in the hour that I watched (mostly the nonsense about healthcare and 'infinite conciousness :rolleyes:) and don't really fancy wading through any more boring nonsense just to get to the interesting stuff.

How about you just talk to us about it, wouldn't that be a lot simpler?

Then you will never learn the truth....Shame I thought you was starting to wake up then, never mind sweet dreams again.

What the heck is this nonsense about "waking up" which you and the other conspiracy theorists keep going on about? If you have any reputable sources for your evidence, people will listen. While you continue this "you're not good enough to know the truth" and "you will only find out when you truly believe" nonsense you will never be taken seriously. Stop behaving like children, post your evidence, with sources, or go and troll elsewhere.

Archived