The coming Great World War (WWIII)

Then you will never learn the truth....Shame I thought you was starting to wake up then, never mind sweet dreams again.

You are not being very reasonable.

Why should I sit through hours of unrelated ramblings in order to talk to you about what you think about reptilians?

I'd be happy to do a little reading, or even watch a video, but only if its actually related to that topic. I've already wasted an hour listening to his ideas about healthcare and infinite consciousness which I am not interested in.

What the heck is this nonsense about "waking up" which you and the other conspiracy theorists keep going on about? If you have any reputable sources for your evidence, people will listen. While you continue this "you're not good enough to know the truth" and "you will only find out when you truly believe" nonsense you will never be taken seriously. Stop behaving like children, post your evidence, with sources, or go and troll elsewhere.

The human conscious awakening... it's getting greater every year. millions of people now believe in these theories because the truth is now out there.

You are not being very reasonable.

Why should I sit through hours of unrelated ramblings in order to talk to you about what you think about reptilians?

I'd be happy to do a little reading, or even watch a video, but only if its actually related to that topic. I've already wasted an hour listening to his ideas about healthcare and infinite consciousness which I am not interested in.

So do you believe that there is more than meet the eye on these topic...

we have given plenty of leads for you heres some terms to google if you are still interested.

NEW WORLD ORDER

AGENDA 21

DEPOPULATION

ZEITGEISTMOVEI.COM

HAARP

CHEMTRAILS

we have given plenty of leads for you heres some terms to google if you are still interested.

NEW WORLD ORDER

AGENDA 21

DEPOPULATION

ZEITGEISTMOVEI.COM

HAARP

CHEMTRAILS

We've seen 'em all - complete nonsense.

Do try something new.

The human conscious awakening... it's getting greater every year. millions of people now believe in these theories because the truth is now out there.

Where is this truth though? None of the proponents of the theories on here can ever provide sources other than YouTube or the sites of the people making the videos on YouTube. In turn they all reference each other, with nobody ever revealling the actual source of the information.

This means one of two things:- either the information doesn't exist and they're having you on; or it does, but there's more stuff which they don't want you to know about so leave it off their videos and blogs.

I'm well aware of those things, but I can't help but see this as a blatant attempt to change the subject.

This is just another outrageous exaggeration. It's only weak willed individuals who gravitate toward this stuff without realising how utterly transparent it all is. There is absolutely NO proof that the human consciousness is doing anything, let alone awakening. You only have to read your posts to see that if anything, it's stagnating!

And worse, you have the audacity to tell US to wake up! You're clearly not old enough to have developed any life experience to know fact from fiction. What, are you, under 20? I imagine I'm not far from the truth as I've seen this so many times before (and it's never good).

We got rid of TruthLogic (simply by disproving his total nonsense) it's time for you to contribute to the forum in a meaningful way or to move along. There's a good chap.

My point is: all this is an utter waste of time. Spending your life in search of meaning (of this variety) is irrelevant. Go out and do something more productive with your time. Right now, you're taking your information from total crackpots and you're soaking it up - you do know that's practically cult member mentality, right?

Sure. Maybe there is an alien base on the Moon, and maybe the Royals are lizards, and sure, maybe Obama wasn't born in the US, but so what? If you're wrong (which you so often are) all you're doing is sounding like a total nut job online proclaiming doom and the end of the world.

If you want to live in that world, fine, but please, do you really have to share it with the rest of us?

Thats to avoid spammers or links to virus content websites which i obviously am NOT doing.

Plus some of my descriptions may have been breif but they were still acceptable.

No it isn't. It is to stop people like you posting links or OP's with no explanation which in turn leads to this sort of silly thread. Your brief explanations are not acceptable.

Please state your position and explain what we will discover if we take time out of our life to view your references.

Archived