The coming Great World War (WWIII)

Yea debacle try something new !

You should know that langcol and company have spent years and years

Pushing the government version ,

It's funny that you've come slithering back.

Im still waiting for your password so we never have to hear from you again!

Are ANY of the pro-conspiracy party going to give any evidence or just keep talking around it? Seriously, what is the point? if this were a court case it wouldn't have even made it to court. Or the police station for that matter.

Are ANY of the pro-conspiracy party going to give any evidence or just keep talking around it? Seriously, what is the point? if this were a court case it wouldn't have even made it to court. Or the police station for that matter.

It's getting worse... There's at least three of them who've come here in the lady few weeks spreading their tosh.

It's like an invasion!!!

It's getting worse... There's at least three of them who've come here in the lady few weeks spreading their tosh.

It's like an invasion!!!

I wouldn't mind if they actually put forward some facts or evidence but they base all this ranting on the OPINION of one or two individuals.

Despite the ongoing "why don't you believe us?" followed by "You've not shown us anything TO believe" these threads are still going on.

I'm on the brink of having a tantrum because I started my own conspiracy thread which was removed without explanation. I still haven't heard back from the helpdesk or any SF staff. I'm pretty sure they must all be away at Bohemian Grove for the weekend.

I wouldn't mind if they actually put forward some facts or evidence but they base all this ranting on the OPINION of one or two individuals.

Despite the ongoing "why don't you believe us?" followed by "You've not shown us anything TO believe" these threads are still going on.

I'm on the brink of having a tantrum because I started my own conspiracy thread which was removed without explanation. I still haven't heard back from the helpdesk or any SF staff. I'm pretty sure they must all be away at Bohemian Grove for the weekend.

YOU had a thread deleted? WHY?

There's five or six on here that should be deleted immediately for being ridiculous... I can't fathom why you would have your thread deleted - you've been nothing but a great poster :)

GrossLogic had a rant about me this morning, probably because he's having a tantrum about being called out about the Brian Cox thing. Which he was absolutely and categorically wrong. That thread with hundreds of posts, all of his comments = false!

These people genuinely have issues if they can't see what they're spewing is nonsense. They certainly lack any humility or ability to admit when they're wrong.

These people genuinely have issues if they can't see what they're spewing is nonsense. They certainly lack any humility or ability to admit when they're wrong.

One of the problems with assuming that they're wrong is that they're unablewilling to post their sources. Twitlogic may have seen Brian Cox (actually, hang on, we're assuming that Brain was one of its misspellings - maybe there is a Professor Brain Cox who said these things?) stating about a cataclismic alignment of the planets next week, and he seems to believe that we should all accept his statement, unless we can find evidence to the contrary. This says much more about the way it approaches claims than it does about his ability to admit when it's wrong.

Where these people all seem to be lacking is in having their own analytical skills, and being able to decifer for themselves whether a source is accurate and unbiased. This then gets multiplied when they find people saying (e.g.) the BBC is biased and run by the NWO, because however hard they might try, there isn't any videos sources saying the BBC is definately not biased and it definately isn't run by the NWO. They then seem to jump to the conclusion, that with the lack of evidence to the contrary, the original person must be 100% correct about everything that they say. This gets compounded further by those who know what they're doing (A&E4911), who can use factual evidence to support up their theories, despite them not being related.

They're indoctrinated themselves into a cult through their own shortcomings, and have dug in so deeply that they now honestly believe that anyone who doesn't see they world as they do, must be in on the conspiracy.

It does amuse me though how they're so convinced that the entire worlds media are under control and nothing they say can be believed, yet use the media to support their own theories (normally indirectly via youtube). E.g. "The BBC is a front for the NWO and everything they say is propaganda.", "The BBC say the Illuminati exist.". Or, "The media is all under the total control of the Government", "The media reported people being shot outside Canary Wharf on 7/7".

Archived