The coming Great World War (WWIII)

Richard Dawkins.

You should read some of his stuff.

Then you would understand how the lizards got here.

The Lizards work on different vibrational frequencies from parallel universes crossing with Earth, they have long life lives explaining why their passion for power lasts for centuries. Only a very small handful of the very top people are these hybrid type humans and mainly will never been seen in the media. Although the reptilian DNA is found in something like 5%(ish) of the world population and there is plenty of evidence through to the Egyptians and earlier that we have cross breaded with E.T.s

Guest sibon
The Lizards work on different vibrational frequencies from parallel universes crossing with Earth, they have long life lives explaining why their passion for power lasts for centuries. Only a very small handful of the very top people are these hybrid type humans and mainly will never been seen in the media. Although the reptilian DNA is found in something like 5%(ish) of the world population and there is plenty of evidence through to the Egyptians and earlier that we have cross breaded with E.T.s

:D

And there was me thinking that you were humourless.:)

Fantastic! We're getting somewhere!

Now, you've introduced quite a lot of things into the mix here. I'm going to isolate a couple of claims you've made just so we can try and keep the discussion simple and focused.

Firstly, You have said that "reptilian DNA is found in something like 5%(ish) of the world population"

How exactly do you know this?

And secondly, I was hoping you could explain exactly what you mean by "The Lizards work on different vibrational frequencies" Because that sounds rather like something a bogus crystal healer might say.

Although the reptilian DNA is found in something like 5%(ish) of the world population and there is plenty of evidence through to the Egyptians and earlier that we have cross breaded with E.T.s

Could you perhaps point to some of this evidence. Something peer reviewed would be nice.

Actually the lizard men predate mankind, they are one of the first civilisations of earth, but 65,000,000 years ago there was a war between differing factions. one faction escaped in its spacefleet because they were being beaten.

An accident with a hyperdrive engine caused the entire fleet to become trapped in hyperspace, where as we all know works differently than our own time /space continuium. Anyway, elements of this defeated species planted explosives in the enemies massive orbital command/control centre that was in earth orbit. the massive asteroid plummeted to earth in the Yucatan, which wiped out both the dinosaurs and their lizard masters.

The only evidence of these lizard men civilisations is on the moon and on Titan.

In the 1940s the first of the lizardmen spaceships popped out of hyperspace, thinking mere moments had passed they attempted to radio their allies, all they got were radio signals advertising human stuff.

They were very very surprised to learn that mammals ruled the planet. They have infiltrated us now because they are masters of genetic manipulation down to the cellular level. They are so advanced its scary. anyway the rest of the fleet could pop out at any moment and when it does we are gonna get creamed.

I have evidence, send me a stamped self addressed envelope and a cheque for £50 and I'll send you the evidence and a way to combat them. I am not a prophet or the messiah, just a concerned human

Fantastic! We're getting somewhere!

Now, you've introduced quite a lot of things into the mix here. I'm going to isolate a couple of claims you've made just so we can try and keep the discussion simple and focused.

Firstly, You have said that "reptilian DNA is found in something like 5%(ish) of the world population"

How exactly do you know this?

And secondly, I was hoping you could explain exactly what you mean by "The Lizards work on different vibrational frequencies" Because that sounds rather like something a bogus crystal healer might say.

Ye well just like before you have to open your mind before reading any of this.....

(Before continuing i will explain that all these questions you ask are like asking someone on the generation games show to spill out everything that he has just seen on the conveyor belt, i have seen a lot of information on these subjects and yes most of it is dismissable dont take me for a toon and think i accept every article because it has the answer im looking for. no i call what i have done quite intense research since 2008 before the financial meltdown. Point im trying to make is dont expect me to pull up the article that gave me the facts while on my research, when im asked a question i google the answer looking for something similar to what im aware of. ) Understood???

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27663717/

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/reptiles/reptiles13.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGvPKxVNbCE

Ye well just like before you have to open your mind before reading any of this.....

(Before continuing i will explain that all these questions you ask are like asking someone on the generation games show to spill out everything that he has just seen on the conveyor belt, i have seen a lot of information on these subjects and yes most of it is dismissable dont take me for a toon and think i accept every article because it has the answer im looking for. no i call what i have done quite intense research since 2008 before the financial meltdown. Point im trying to make is dont expect me to pull up the article that gave me the facts while on my research, when im asked a question i google the answer looking for something similar to what im aware of. ) Understood???

Yes I understand very well. You are currently trying to come up with excuses for not being able to back up any of your claims with evidence.

Sorry, but that doesn't cut it.

That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Saying this does not make me closed minded, saying this makes me open minded. I am perfectly willing to change my mind, but not without evidence. If I were to change my mind without you offering any evidence that wouldn't make me open minded, that would make me stupid.

Wow, an actual news article from a proper source fantastic.... oh wait it doesn't say what you think it says, at all. :hihi:

Where on this page is the information I asked for? It is on you to find it not me. If you've read it then you can just point to where it is, if you haven't, then why should I?

Lol a religious nut who doesn't believe in evolution giving a lecture about genetic engineering? Where DO you find this stuff?

Yes I understand very well. You are currently trying to come up with excuses for not being able to back up any of your claims with evidence.

Sorry, but that doesn't cut it.

That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Saying this does not make me closed minded, saying this makes me open minded. I am perfectly willing to change my mind, but not without evidence. If I were to change my mind without you offering any evidence that wouldn't make me open minded, that would make me stupid.

Wow, an actual news article from a proper source fantastic.... oh wait it doesn't say what you think it says, at all. :hihi:

Where on this page is the information I asked for? It is on you to find it not me. If you've read it then you can just point to where it is, if you haven't, then why should I?

Lol a religious nut who doesn't believe in evolution giving a lecture about genetic engineering? Where DO you find this stuff?

It was on the conveyor belt!

Archived