The coming Great World War (WWIII)

Ummmm Washington Post doesn't report at all - have you actually read the article? As to a "forensic forgery" it's already been pointed out several times that a document scanned in OCR will be made up of numerous elements rather than appear as a single image.

Unfortunately Obama is onto a loser here - no matter how much evidence he produces there will still be fringe loonies who will ignore facts.

Mike Adams (Mr Natural News) is not exactly known for his impartiality or correctness:

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2009/09/a_religious_loon_cant_even_wait_until_he.php

Indeed - he prints such utter garbage as ''chemotherapy has never healed anyone of cancer. Not once in the history of medicine.''

Dabuckle - do you believe all his rubbish, or just selected bits?

What about the self evident lie in the quotes above. Do you believe that?

Ummmm Washington Post doesn't report at all - have you actually read the article? As to a "forensic forgery" it's already been pointed out several times that a document scanned in OCR will be made up of numerous elements rather than appear as a single image.

Unfortunately Obama is onto a loser here - no matter how much evidence he produces there will still be fringe loonies who will ignore facts.

The way I see it is that we have two options:

1) The document is real and any apparent anomalies are down to basic ignorance of the scanning process.

2) Despite having a couple of years to perfect the forgery Obama and his cronies were unable to produce a document which could stand up to the scrutiny of a bunch of intrepid CT investigooglers. Bear in mind this is the same government who have successfully kept the trooth of 911 being an inside job (involving the forgery of countless documents and real time video footage and mobile phone calls) from the general public for neigh on 10 years.

Personally, I'm with Ockham.

jb

... and they aren't beyond simple bare faced lies.

One researcher states, "Look at the hospital name on this document [Mr. Obama's alleged birth certificate]. The hospital had a different name in 1961, it was not named Kapiolani Maternity and Gynocological Hospital, it was called Kaokiolani Children's Hospital. It did not get the Kapiolani name until the mid-1970s when they merged. Kenya was not called "Kenya" in 1961 it was called "The British East Africa Protectorate" at the time Obama was born and this document was supposedly printed. Then in 1963 it became "The Dominion of Kenya." Then later on became the "Republic of Kenya."

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Washington Times report: Newly released Obama birth certificate forensic forgery - Seattle exopolitics | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-seattle/washington-times-report-newly-released-obama-birth-certificate-forensic-forgery#ixzz1LNxnK3nU

What sort of person believes this conspiracy nonsense?

Do you agree with Mike Adams when he says ''chemotherapy has never healed anyone of cancer. Not once in the history of medicine.''?

I don't know anything about him claiming that it hasn't although I'm not disagreeing with you if he has because i don't know the truth about that. But i do believe they have many types of cures for cancer including Cannabis which they hide from the public in order to reduces populations.

i do believe they have many types of cures for cancer including Cannabis which they hide from the public in order to reduces populations.

They aren't making a very good job of it are they?

Archived