The coming Great World War (WWIII)

I'm NOT going to search all day for numbers of articles and reports to prove to a handful of narrow minded fools on Sheffield Forum, these statements are here to discuss and for people to get informed and do their own research. You are entitled to your own opinions as is everyone.

Tragic. Absolutely tragic. You come on here quoting 'facts' and then make a statement like this when you get ridiculed!

But it gets worse:

I don't know anything about him claiming that it hasn't although I'm not disagreeing with you if he has because i don't know the truth about that. But i do believe they have many types of cures for cancer including Cannabis which they hide from the public in order to reduces populations.

Hang on; you say cannabis is a 'cure' for cancer yet you're calling people on here narrow minded fools...

/boggles!

The TRUTH is coming out in the world and theres nothing to can do to stop it.:rant:

Yeah and boy are you going to look stupid!

Is it going to start WWIII?

I was just helping you realize there is an awakening going on and the truth is coming out around the world and will soon pull down the old systems that keep us imprisoned in a web of control.

I was just helping you realize there is an awakening going on and the truth is coming out around the world and will soon pull down the old systems that keep us imprisoned in a web of control.

You're mistaking an "awakening" for something like the ability of Alex Jones, David Icke and their ilk being able to use the internet to make a living out of the gullible and credulous.

Anyway - about this evidence for WWIII..............

That video begins with 'we're all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively'.

I don't actually believe that, and if that's the foundation on which you're basing your opinions, this video is in for a whole world of hurt!

Edit: a few more minutes on and it seems like this is simply cult propaganda. Oh the irony!!!

Edit And now solipsism... /sigh

That video begins with 'we're all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively'.

I don't actually believe that, and if that's the foundation on which you're basing your opinions, this video is in for a whole world of hurt!

Edit: a few more minutes on and it seems like this is simply cult propaganda. Oh the irony!!!

Edit And now solipsism... /sigh

You obviously didn't watch the video...

Archived