The coming Great World War (WWIII)

You obviously didn't watch the video...

Hang on, NOW it's going on about world leaders being from the same bloodline.

But, we can all trace our ancestors if we look back far enough. This 'proof' is hardly anything special OR secret!

2:41 - this is just pseudo religious tosh. It's cult mentality that sees Satan everywhere.

What IS it with you guys and Satan!?

Edit: And there we go with the Illuminati

Final Edit: OK. Watched it all (was a struggle). But, where's the proof this article goes on is available? All I heard was a load of statements that might be true. I think you all confuse 'evidence' and 'truth' with 'talking a lot about nothing much'.

Final Edit: OK. Watched it all (was a struggle). But, where's the proof this article goes on is available? All I heard was a load of statements that might be true. I think you all confuse 'evidence' and 'truth' with 'talking a lot about nothing much'.

That's an excellent point.

Even IF all of the things in that video were 100% true, the video is not evidence of that and it does not prove anything, it is just some random people talking about stuff, who knows where they got their info from?

Dabucle, when we ask you for evidence, we generally mean evidence, we do not mean 'can you find someone else who repeats the same nonsense?'

That's an excellent point.

Even IF all of the things in that video were 100% true, the video is not evidence of that and it does not prove anything, it is just some random people talking about stuff, who knows where they got their info from?

Dabucle, when we ask you for evidence, we generally mean evidence, we do not mean 'can you find someone else who repeats the same nonsense?'

I have an explanation these people might understand.

I could say I have a huge amount of cash in my bank. I could get a bunch of my 'friends' to register on here and post they've seen the cash in my bank account. I could say over and over and over that I had this cash, and that that was enough proof. I could tell you to wake up, that I knew how much cash I had, but that you were foolish sheep who understood nothing.

The only proof is actually seeing a genuine bank statement showing the amount of cash I have, and even then, a huge amount of money is entirely subjective (depending on how wealthy you are).

Anything else isn't proof or evidence of any kind; it's just smoke and mirrors.

PS. I was going to use something other than a huge "bank account", but I felt the post would get deleted :P Evidence for that would be photographic in nature... :P

I have an explanation these people might understand.

I could say I have a huge amount of cash in my bank. I could get a bunch of my 'friends' to register on here and post they've seen the cash in my bank account. I could say over and over and over that I had this cash, and that that was enough proof. I could tell you to wake up, that I knew how much cash I had, but that you were foolish sheep who understood nothing.

The only proof is actually seeing a genuine bank statement showing the amount of cash I have, and even then, a huge amount of money is entirely subjective (depending on how wealthy you are).

Anything else isn't proof or evidence of any kind; it's just smoke and mirrors.

PS. I was going to use something other than a huge "bank account", but I felt the post would get deleted :P Evidence for that would be photographic in nature... :P

Acceptable evidence to you guys would be like a massive jigsaw puzzle, and I believe you would condemn it before reading a fraction of it. So I'm not wasting my energy.

Acceptable evidence to you guys would be like a massive jigsaw puzzle, and I believe you would condemn it before reading a fraction of it. So I'm not wasting my energy.

One simple checkable fact would be a start.

One simple checkable fact would be a start.

Yeah, why not start small dabuckle?

You don't have to prove everything at once, that would be silly considering the sheer volume of claims you have made. Just try sticking to one of them and prove that to us

So why bother starting these threads if have ABSOLUTELY NO intention of backing up your claims? :huh:

Archived