The coming Great World War (WWIII)

Iv explained before I'm NOT going to search all day for numbers of articles and reports to prove to a handful of narrow minded fools on Sheffield Forum, these statements are here to discuss and for people to get informed and do their own research. You are entitled to your own opinions as is everyone.

The TRUTH is coming out in the world and theres nothing to can do to stop it.:rant:

What makes you not believe him?...Because he says the total opposite to FOX,CNN,BBC NEWS the very network of journalist that you have put your faith in all these years and stood by everything they have reported to be the truth.....Your just too embarrassed to admit you have been taken as a fool all your life sucked in by the flashing lights and repetitive slogans like ignorance is strength, war is peace, Iraq have WMDs,

Same goes to all you ignorant sheep... WAKE THE **** UP!!!:rant:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you saying that because you've found people claiming stuff which differs from what the media says, we therefore have to discuss them because they're rational theories?

I'm sorry, but the vast majority of the claims made by your sources are mostly unfounded, illogical and mostly incorrect, but all share in common a complete lack in sources and factual evidence.

If you are unable to research their claims for yourself, then I would recommend you stop calling your intellectual superiors "ignorant sheep", and I respectively request that you "WAKE UP" and stop acting like a spoilt kid.

Apart from the obvious inability to provide any evidence, there is one huge critical flaw in your logic Dabuckle. I have actually already ponted it out once and so has FJ....

You don't believe in God

You get your information from John Anthony Hill, whom you believe without question (blind faith)

He gets this information from God, who you don't believe in.

This invalidates the entire thread and most of your posts on other threads.

Apart from the obvious inability to provide any evidence, there is one huge critical flaw in your logic Dabuckle. I have actually already ponted it out once and so has FJ....

You don't believe in God

You get your information from John Anthony Hill, whom you believe without question (blind faith)

He gets this information from God, who you don't believe in.

This invalidates the entire thread and most of your posts on other threads.

Aren't you getting him mixed up with vResistance?

guys, just a thought=what if we woke up tomorrow and found that V and D are right, and Hill really is Jesus returned, the royals are lizards, the NWO is lurking in the shadows...?

just a thought.

That would be AWESOME...

AND... Nothing would change. Those things would still be out of our reach and it wouldn't make the slightest bit of difference to anything! :P

That would be AWESOME...

AND... Nothing would change. Those things would still be out of our reach and it wouldn't make the slightest bit of difference to anything! :P

smart alec:D

we'd have to vote them into parliament or something...if it still existed.

No, see post 188

Yes - he says he doesn't believe in god. I can't remember dabuckle ever pushing Hill - the (ex?)user by the name of DG Will was posting a lot then don't forget.

See also flamingjimmys post #193.

smart alec:D

we'd have to vote them into parliament or something...if it still existed.

That's twice I've been called a "smart alec" today, and I really was being serious. While it'd be cool to think of some shadowy organizations running everything like in da movies, I think the whole thing would be so far out of our reach, it might as well be fiction.

Yes - he says he doesn't believe in god. I can't remember dabuckle ever pushing Hill - the (ex?)user by the name of DG Will was posting a lot then don't forget.

See also flamingjimmys post #193.

You are correct, I have been caught out generalising the conspiracy fans!

We can use this in a positive way though. Dabuckle, pay attention....

I thought Dabuckle was pushing the John Hill garbage

Longcol said I was wrong

He then gave a source of his information (facts) that proved me wrong

We can now see that Longcol was right.

That's how it works see!

(bows to Longcol)

Archived