The coming Great World War (WWIII)

You are correct, I have been caught out generalising the conspiracy fans!

We can use this in a positive way though. Dabuckle, pay attention....

I thought Dabuckle was pushing the John Hill garbage

Longcol said I was wrong

He then gave a source of his information (facts) that proved me wrong

We can now see that Longcol was right.

That's how it works see!

(bows to Longcol)

*goes off to make youtube video to prove you both wrong* :hihi:

What makes you not believe him?...Because he says the total opposite to FOX,CNN,BBC NEWS the very network of journalist that you have put your faith in all these years and stood by everything they have reported to be the truth.....Your just too embarrassed to admit you have been taken as a fool all your life sucked in by the flashing lights and repetitive slogans like ignorance is strength, war is peace, Iraq have WMDs,

Same goes to all you ignorant sheep... WAKE THE **** UP!!!:rant:

Your own ignorance is utterly astounding. Canabis did not cure that child. The chemotherapy might do though.

Oncologist’s diagnosed Cashy with a Malignant and Aggressive Cancer classified as a PNET Brain Tumor. PNET’s are part of the Blue Cell Cancer group that our aggressive and have a high fatality rate. The Oncologist recommended that Cashy receive 3cycles of Chemotherapy followed by 3 cycles of High Dose Chemotherapy with Stem Cell Rescue. This protocol is aggressive and will take 6 to 8 months to complete.

We were told that we needed to do the treatment at Primary Children’s Hospital in Salt Lake City, UT and that Cashy would have to stay in the hospital for weeks at a time. We returned home to Missoula for 6 days to pack are basic belongings and prepare ourselves for the Battle of a Lifetime!

There are no words to describe watching chemotherapy take effect on someone you love. Chemotherapy kills cancer cells very aggressively unfortunately it kills healthy cells the same. If cancer has ever touched your life or the life of someone you know, I don’t have to tell you how devastating it is.

From the day Cashy’s tumor was discovered he has marveled the medical profession and defied odds countless times. Cashy is considered a Miracle to thousands of people around the world and many Doctors and Nurses. Along the way Cashy regained his vision, survived seizures, and many PICU emergencies. There were many ups and downs along the way but each day Cashy would fight with a smile earning him the title “THE BOY OF STEEL.”

It's interesting to note that all the dialogue with DG Will has been deleted from this thread. One assumes that is because DG Will appeared to be the mouthpiece of John Anthony Hill and much of what he said would have been prejudicial to his court appearance in a few days time.

However, I have screen prints of what he said including the parts where he explains that it's proper to kill all those who don't do what John Anthony Hill says and that the queen should be kicked off the throne and him put in her place.

Should I send them to the judge and the jury foreman in time for his trail?

Would that be the right thing to do?

It's interesting to note that all the dialogue with DG Will has been deleted from this thread. One assumes that is because DG Will appeared to be the mouthpiece of John Anthony Hill and much of what he said would have been prejudicial to his court appearance in a few days time.

However, I have screen prints of what he said including the parts where he explains that it's proper to kill all those who don't do what John Anthony Hill says and that the queen should be kicked off the throne and him put in her place.

Should I send them to the judge and the jury foreman in time for his trail?

Would that be the right thing to do?

Bah. I just ignored his posts as he was the newest 'troll' on the block.

But did he really say that? ><

I told you these guys were nuts!

we could all be from lizards if you think about it...

millions of years ago big lizards (dinosaurs) walked this earth then died out and their dna went in to the earth....

then along come us from microbes etc and evolution takes place so there is a slim chance we carry their dna..

also look at dinorsaurs, skeleton bone frame, 2 eyes, teeth, 4 limbs, sometimes 2 leg and what looked like arms/paws, nose, 2 nostrils etc etc... basically the make up of a lot of living creatures around today....

not saying i believe it, but as about as believable as a bearded white man in the clouds or little green men dropping us off on this planet

i believe the world operates a cycle system, when all conditions are right evolution kicks in and eventually dies off, then a few million/billion years later something else pops up in the evolution cycle...

wonder what is next?

millions of years ago big lizards (dinosaurs) walked this earth then died out and their dna went in to the earth....

then along come us from microbes etc and evolution takes place so there is a slim chance we carry their dna..

also look at dinorsaurs, skeleton bone frame, 2 eyes, teeth, 4 limbs, sometimes 2 leg and what looked like arms/paws, nose, 2 nostrils etc etc... basically the make up of a lot of living creatures around today....

not saying i believe it, but as about as believable as a bearded white man in the clouds or little green men dropping us off on this planet

i believe the world operates a cycle system, when all conditions are right evolution kicks in and eventually dies off, then a few million/billion years later something else pops up in the evolution cycle...

wonder what is next?

I think you need to revisit evolution 101.

jb

ETA: This may help

before any living creature what was around? planets came before anything...

and as carl sagan said "we are all star stuff"

And? What's your point? I fail to see what this has to do with your claim that humans evolved from dinosaurs. I even provided a link which should demonstrate to you that although we share a common ancestor with sauropsids we did not evolve from them. Maybe you should read it.

jb

wonder what is next?

That's actually the theory behind the Koopa race of beings in Super Mario Bros the movie, human-looking but evolved from dinosaurs. I was still a kid when I watched it so I actually thought it was pretty good. It's got pretty bad ratings though.

Archived