The coming Great World War (WWIII)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you saying that because you've found people claiming stuff which differs from what the media says, we therefore have to discuss them because they're rational theories?

I'm sorry, but the vast majority of the claims made by your sources are mostly unfounded, illogical and mostly incorrect, but all share in common a complete lack in sources and factual evidence.

If you are unable to research their claims for yourself, then I would recommend you stop calling your intellectual superiors "ignorant sheep", and I respectively request that you "WAKE UP" and stop acting like a spoilt kid.

Far be it for me to argue, but have you ever thought that main stream media is simply one source of information and sometimes unequivically proven to be wrong, biased or pure propaganda.

Therefore in this day and age I would always look at other sources as well, to try and validate any given information for myself.

Far be it for me to argue, but have you ever thought that main stream media is simply one source of information and sometimes unequivically proven to be wrong, biased or pure propaganda.

Therefore in this day and age I would always look at other sources as well, to try and validate any given information for myself.

I agree, but the trouble with the conspiracy fans is that the sorces they give are just people's opinions, with no facts behind them. It's like claiming something must be true because you heard it mentioned in the chippy.

I agree, but the trouble with the conspiracy fans is that the sorces they give are just people's opinions, with no facts behind them. It's like claiming something must be true because you heard it mentioned in the chippy.

Thats is complete <REMOVED>!

Thats is complete <REMOVED>!

It really isn't, that is precisely what you're doing.

Your sources consist of either:

A. youtube videos where an unknown person whose face we can't even see makes a load of unsubstantiated claims.

and B. Articles from Alex Jones' crazy website.

Never any verifiable facts, you just get people who repeat the same things you do. Repetition is not substantiation.

This is why I asked him to research the claims they are making, rather than assuming that because they disagree with the mainstream media they are correct.

Assuming that these people's claims are accurate without research is just as bad as assuming the media's claims are accurate without research. Likewise evidence that one part of their claims is incorrect does not mean that all of their claims are incorrect applies to both too.

• 2 weeks later...

Russia Today report NEW war coming between US and Pakistan

Libya is battleground for war between US & China

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qtzgn1Yy8k&feature=player_embedded

he question as to why US-led NATO forces are determined to engineer a regime change in Libya is now becoming clear. While media pundits and political experts still argue over whether the Libyan rebel gangs are actually being backed and directed by US, UK and Israel intelligence agencies, broader long-range Western policy objectives for Libya are being completely ignored.

One only has to read the strategic briefings in U.S. AFRICOM documents to realise the true endgame in Libya: the control of valuable resources and the eviction of China from North Africa.

When the US formed AFRICOM in 2007, some 49 countries signed on to the US military charter for Africa but one country refused: Libya. Such a treacherous act by Libya’s leader Moummar Qaddafi would only sow the seeds for a future conflict down the road in 2011.

Archived