The coming Great World War (WWIII)

What new world order? There'll be nothing left.

i disagree, there will be plenty left. just look at sheffield and all the little burrow's. all the people left in wore torn cities fighting for the right to carry on living the best they can surviving on what is left and all the little burrows and communities will unite against there neighbours for ground food and water. abit like the postcode wars we have now but not for the drugs

The Troops Are Waking Up!...... Why Aren't YOU!???!:rant:

I only start these discussions to inform people because soon your going to need the help.

How are you going to help us?

By giving you a wake up call! Take it or leave it Roots its your future.:D

So..

You want us to wake up, because we'll need your help...

and the help we need is a wake up call?

doesn't that strike you as a somewhat flawed train of logic?

So..

You want us to wake up, because we'll need your help...

and the help we need is a wake up call?

doesn't that strike you as a somewhat flawed train of logic?

Not at all - his work here is done so expect to see dabuckle post here much less now his lifes work has been achieved.

Not at all - his work here is done so expect to see dabuckle post here much less now his lifes work has been achieved.

I don't spend as much time as most people in these threads because I have a busy life. As long as I leave a little information now and again I feel I'm doing my part in waking SF members up to the truth about the world.:D

I don't spend as much time as most people in these threads because I have a busy life. As long as I leave a little information now and again I feel I'm doing my part in waking SF members up to the truth about the world.:D

Or failing spectacularly to prove any of Alex Jones's mad theories.

OK Longcol, you prove to me why Alex Jones is NOT a reliable source of information. Get this ignorance out the way....

No no no. Your the one claiming that he is so the burden of proof is upon you to demonstrate that he is a reliable source.

jb

No no no. Your the one claiming that he is so the burden of proof is upon you to demonstrate that he is a reliable source.

jb

You're wasting your time. It's been explained to Truthlogic Dabuckle many a time how a debate like this works. He refuses to acknowledge and continues to spout.

Archived