The coming Great World War (WWIII)

The greatest leader this country never had John Enoch Powell predicted the same. The irony however is that he started the ball rolling with his imigration policy. Dow. Still we all make mistakes. the next decade is gonna be real interesting. The idealist will wish that had opened their eyes, the lefties will commit left side and the right wing will get on with finishing the crusade. The cream shall rise to the top and the rivers or blood will run deep with the blood of our enamies. Know wher did I put my sword.

The greatest leader this country never had John Enoch Powell predicted the same. The irony however is that he started the ball rolling with his imigration policy. Dow. Still we all make mistakes. the next decade is gonna be real interesting. The idealist will wish that had opened their eyes, the lefties will commit left side and the right wing will get on with finishing the crusade. The cream shall rise to the top and the rivers or blood will run deep with the blood of our enamies. Know wher did I put my sword.

What a sick mind you must have to believe such filth.

What a sick mind you must have to believe such filth.

Hali but what do you mean? I believe he made a mistakes but his rivers of blood speech was the work of a realist not a idealist.

Hali but what do you mean? I believe he made a mistakes but his rivers of blood speech was the work of a realist not a idealist.

It wasn't the Powell stuff I was on about.

It was this - '' The cream shall rise to the top and the rivers or blood will run deep with the blood of our enamies.''

Sounds like you favour violence as a way of dealing with those you don't like.

Powell was a "realist"?

He made that filthy speech in 1968. There are no "rivers of blood".

No your right we are still talkin pretense, but when it comes I won't be messing around in a forum I will be there at the front, fighting for our land and ridding it of its enamies. You know who you are.

It wasn't the Powell stuff I was on about.

It was this - '' The cream shall rise to the top and the rivers or blood will run deep with the blood of our enamies.''

Sounds like you favour violence as a way of dealing with those you don't like.

Do unto other as they would do unto you.

Archived