The coming Great World War (WWIII)

Well to be honest i have only read abit about this birth certificate story because it really don't interest. But there no smoke without fire and regarding the subject it wouldn't surprise me if he was hiding something.

Actually there appears to be a lot of smoke (not to mention hot air and flying mud) without fire.

Guest sibon
He could tell you his sources but then the men in black would have to kill you. Well unless the aliens abducted you for a sound anal probing first :suspect:

They already did that.

That is how I know about Obama and the lizards. Don't tell anyone else though.:)

Well to be honest i have only read abit about this birth certificate story because it really don't interest. But there no smoke without fire and regarding the subject it wouldn't surprise me if he was hiding something.

Hiding what exactly?

Oh, go on dabuckle. I'd really love to see your sources.

Unless you are full of hot air.

To say your a Assistant moderator you really are a mind up ain't you?

Please take in to account that when ever a thread like this is open its usually 10-20 people on 1-3 people. So give us a chance and i will try and answer all of your questions as much as i can.

Remember im only here to help.

Guest sibon
To say your a Assistant moderator you really are a mind up ain't you?

Please take in to account that when ever a thread like this is open its usually 10-20 people on 1-3 people. So give us a chance and i will try and answer all of your questions as much as i can.

Remember im only here to help.

I'm not the one posting absolute nonsense. Save the "you are an AM" stuff for another time, I'm not modding this thread, I'm just a punter.

How about you set about answering the many questions that you have been asked, rather than bad mouthing me. After all... you started the thread.

They already did that.

That is how I know about Obama and the lizards. Don't tell anyone else though.:)

I thought that Obama was in league with the greys, the royal family were reticulan shape shifting lizards and they were engaged in a three way tussle with the Brazilian cloned nazis over who gets the best sun loungers in the hollow earth? I'm so out of the loop!

Archived