The coming Great World War (WWIII)

Come on............

I gave you evidence Roots, did you watch the Obama interview?

Your links didn't take me to any videos, the only thing related to obama in your links was this:

Asked if Obama would do the same again if the United States discovered another “high-value target” in Pakistan or another country, such as a senior al Qaeda member or Afghan Taliban leader Mullah Omar, he said he would “take the shot.”

Which doesn't say anything about America attacking Pakistan. Can you link me to this video again please?

EDIT: found the video, it doesn't mention attacking Pakistan.

Your links didn't take me to any videos, the only thing related to obama in your links was this:

Asked if Obama would do the same again if the United States discovered another “high-value target” in Pakistan or another country, such as a senior al Qaeda member or Afghan Taliban leader Mullah Omar, he said he would “take the shot.”

Which doesn't say anything about America attacking Pakistan. Can you link me to this video again please?

I posted a BBC interview with Obama from last yesterday (Sunday 22nd May) Watch it for evidence.

I posted a BBC interview with Obama from last yesterday (Sunday 22nd May) Watch it for evidence.

Evidence of what, exactly? This guy has had tens of thousands of pounds (edit: not to mention years of experience) worth of speaking in public, what, exactly, is he going to give away on a BBC interview?

Evidence of what, exactly? This guy has had tens of thousands of pounds (edit: not to mention years of experience) worth of speaking in public, what, exactly, is he going to give away on a BBC interview?

Exactly what he wants to.

Thanks for that, I just watched the whole 13mins and guess what, NOWHERE does he say anything about planning to attack Pakistan.

What is your problem with understanding reality? If you believe this video confirms that Obama plans to attack Pakistan, please povide the timestamp at which point you see this evidence.

By timestamp I mean when you see the "evidence" on screen, look at the time showing how far into the video you are.

Load of pillocks ! Obama is intent on getting out of Iraq and Afghanistan ASAP never mind getting the US involved in yet another ground war

Archived