The coming Great World War (WWIII)

Whaaaat? That movie says nothing. Literally, it says absolutely nothing. Did you watch the same Youtube clip as me?

Did anyone else see any evidence of anyone warning anyone of anything?

I saw a fat bloke stirring things up in a low-budget set, but that's about it!

Really, guys, this is the best you can do! THIS is your evidence? And you feel you HAD to tell us about it!

/sigh

Projections of world populations were published even in THE GUINNESS BOOK OF RECORDS donkeys years ago. I can remember reading them as a kid. I was horrified and confused as to why nothing was being done to correct the imbalance even then.

It’s not as if we didn’t know that there would eventually be too many people for too few resourses.

The struggle for resourses will undoubtedly escalate as Climate Change starts to intensify.

The American Dream has swallowed up a massively disproportionate chunk of the planet – scary thing is they show no signs of slowing down. Whose porridge will they be turning their hungry eyes upon next?

Who gives a crap what those two warn. Russia is a toothless has been but which is self sufficient in oil supply.China on the other hand is the most useless parasite on the planet. They are becoming one of, if not already the biggest importer of middle east oil yet contribute nothing to help keep the situation stablized in that region.

They remain in the background, make no effort to play a diplomatic part in bringing about peace between Israel and the Palestinians. They just pay for the oil and let the west do the dirty work.

They're like a bunch of jackals

Anyway, when will you get it into your head that the US has never had, never will attack Pakistan. Although that country has an internal problem with Taleban extremists it's still an ally of the US.

The only chance that Pakistan might be invaded is if the Taleban were to seize power from the legitimate government in which case it would be absolutely imperative to go in and grab the country's nuclear weapons before those crazy bas2rds got their hands on them

oh come on Harleyman. The last thing the Middle East needs is the Chinese to come charging in. But their money is as good as anybody's. Why stop them buying oil from there, when they're ready to pay for it?

even India, just as big, much nearer, and much more aquainted with the issues because they know all about Islam and Muslims to a much greater extent than China, and it's much closer to their sphere of influence, thought twice about coming into the Middle East as a political player. They're frightened of getting their fingers burnt.

Archived